The Official: Yea Bitch by Incognito | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official: Yea Bitch by Incognito

i have hated on him alot, but man he cracks me up. perfect attitude for a lineman

Love it. Love him. LOOOOOOVE Turner. I wish we could knock guys off of the ball with more consistency but I love the fire. How could you not.

And another shout-out to Coach Turner. They should dedicate 10 full minutes to the guy every Hardknocks.

Luv Richie. Hey Egnew check your facebook lately?

Yes, Turner should get more air time.

What was better was that the guy he knocked over didn't say anything back, just sat there looking like he got his lunch money stolen.

This makes your realize an "unedited" version of NFL SoundFX would be so much more entertaining

Speaking of jim turner I thought it was hilarious when he told that kid when he ran onto the field all the cheerleaders were staring at him like "holy smokes!"

I'm glad people are finally seeing some of the things that make me like Richie. Is he the most athletic Guard in the league, no but he plays good hard nose football. You don't cut guys like that just to cut them, you cut guys like Incognito only if you have a perennial pro bowler to take his place.

Guess what Miami has plenty of other line spots to fill before they have to worry about Richie.

Back
Top Bottom