The problem with this team............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The problem with this team............

mfinsrule1

Rookie
Reaction score
They're just not smart, they don't adjust.
Kaepernicks TD run was the same play they had just ran with a QB option. On top of last weeks NE drive where they ran the same play over and over and nobody stopped it.
Tannehill is not showing progress right now because he only has 2 receivers worth a damn because Ireland was not smart in the offseason when trading Marshall with no backup plan, trading Davis with a poor backup plan at CB.
Reggie starts to get warmed up and they pull him.
Mike Sherman constantly goes away from what works and tries gimmicks ruining what little flow the offense starts to build.
Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas show glimpses but nothing I have seen to build on. Clay has a decent week last week and can't sniff the field this week? That's on Philbin.

This team has a long way to go. No way can one offseason fix what ails us. Even with capspace and extra draft picks I don't trust Ireland to do it right.

Thjis team isn't even about "wait til next year" it's wait three more years........maybe.

the stadium food and the logo...as well as pre game entertainment and bigger screen tvs...

We fans keep saying "Offseason" because we think good things will happen. I remember the days when the playoffs were not a hope but instead a normal thing. Man, how times have changed. These days we just hope for an 8-8 season .

I like to look at a little thing called talent that is the problem with this team

Stay tuned for McDaniels telling us how they were disrespected because the Niners kept running the same play!

The defense played great overall. They just got beat by a better team. Davis trade didn't hurt this team and they got a high draft pick for him. Trading Marshall was not wise ONLY because they didn't replace him with anyone. Reggie has been off and on all season. It is ridiculous to criticize for rotating backs.....all teams do it. What "gimmick" plays are Miami running? Clay is on the field if you actually watch the game.....not Philbin's fault if Tanney doesn't throw him the football. You need to stop posting I think....or just add it to the other 100 similar threads already out there instead of making your own.

Enough of this three year stuff. Colts did it in one. Get a playmaker as a WR that Tanne can throw up to now and again like a Marshall and maybe we pull out a couple more wins this season and find ourself in the wild card hunt. The difference between this offseason and all the others is that we have a talented young QB in place. That's my opinion at least. I'm looking forward to the new new logo and new talent Fins next season. But hey, that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom