The "Ricky please come back petition" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Ricky please come back petition"

I'm in Terry. Crashed early last night and just found out :shakeno: I'm not all that worried, I guess that thought of a season ending injury was always something in the back of my mind. The Dolphins will go on and be successful for that reason. One player, even as good as Ricky, doesn't make a championship team. Travis has his chance now, with Leonard and Fred to spell him. This may help make the O-line play much better. :D Maybe AJ Feeley will be the next young prodigy! Let's keep our heads up! If his heart isn't in the game, then goodbye Ricky :cry: I think this might make the rest of the team a tad angry :fire: While the rest of the league is thinking the Fins are dead, I know the players will be playing even harder :evil: I'm sticking to what I believe, Offense sells tickets, Defense wins Championships!

Note to Ricky- Your timing really stinks :yell:

Sorry, I can't do that. Ricky was the heart and sole of our offense, and probably even our team in general. We may or may not stuggle this upcoming season without him. This remains to be seen.

But no matter how badly I want this team to win, I will not lower myself to beg for a man to come back and play for my team. A man that walks out on his team, his fans, and all the kids around the world who he is a hero to (including my nephew, 8 years old) who actually cried when the news was broken to him that Ricky Williams (his favorite player) would no longer be playing football.

Sorry, I just can't do that. I'm ashamed of Ricky, as a player, and as a person. This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. I'd rather just try my best to put it behind me, and look to the future.

When this petition gets big I want to send this to Leigh Steinberg (Ricky Williams's attorney)....if anyone can somehow get his e-mail or his telephone number and perhaps PM it to me that would be fan-flippin-tastic.....

Thanks

NOT ME... GOOD RIDANCE, I don't want someone playing without desire, and not giving everything on every play....

Ricky please stay away, so we won't have any issues to break what ever team chemistry we still have...

I don't want him back. I doubt his team mates would accept him back now that all this has gone public as well. When a player quits, it's not so easy to be accepted again. This guy is likely to walk out of an actual game as he is to talk to the freaking bench. No one will ever trust him again. Only a desperate team would ever give him a shot again.

You just don't quit man, it just doesn't happen.

Oliver...

I dont know what to say, i am stunned, I am changing my name to rickyranout. I signed tho.

i dont want him back **** him hes a quiter and we dont need any of those on our team.

If this petition doesn't motivate Ricky to come back I don't know what will. He probably never thought about those poor coaches losing their jobs or the fans being let down, but now that you've pointed this out I'm pretty sure everything will be fine!

I have to think though about signing........ummm...................no! :roflmao:

as much as i enjoyed watching him run, i can't sign for him to come back, only he can make that decision

I signed it but.......I don't even know what to think.....I'm truly devastated...

Back
Top Bottom