The "Ricky please come back petition" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The "Ricky please come back petition"

Is time to move on kist like Ricky did.

I would never take part in something like this. I have 0 respect for Ricky, even if he comes back and rushes for 2000 yards and 15 TDs.

You want to announce something like this at this time of the year? What about in April when we had Steven Jackson and Kevin Jones sitting on the board? What about just a few days ago when Eddie George was a free agent? Screw lover boy, and I could care less if he falls off of the face of this earth.

Your fighting a losing battle. It doesn't matter if 3 billion people sign it now, he has burnt all the bridges. Now that he has admitted using drugs since coming into the league and using other drugs to cover that up, there is no coming back now. Even if he did he would have to sit out at least a year.
Looking back now I wonder if he ever had a problem with anxiety. Pot makes you feel panicked sometimes. Makes you feel as if everyone is against you. Now that he has admitted to longterm usage it makes sense the way he would react to reporters and fans. Bottom line is he is no different than Cecil Collins. Cecil had problems with following rules also.

Back
Top Bottom