The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints vs Tampa bay game discussion

Antoine Winfield Jr just like his dad, punching out balls causing fumbles

I'm starting to get nervous! This game is too tight going into the 4th qtr where Brady tends to be King.
I don't think Saints can catch up if TB decides to go up a TD.

Brees is making the right decision, he's no longer the Brees we know. He's limping to the finish, albeit he is doing it with all he's got, but he looks toasted. The vibe he used to give off out there is gone. He's like a battery on its last bit of juice

The more I watch this game....And the Bills game yesterday..... The more I realize how bad our OL was this year. I’m starting to think maybe Sewell should be our choice if he’s there at 3.

What the hell happened to Michael Thomas? This guy was considered the best reciever in football like yesterday, trash talking Devante Parker during the offseason, etc. Now he can't even catch a single pass?

He seems disinterested with little to no motivation. He must really dislike Drew.

The more I watch this game....And the Bills game yesterday..... The more I realize how bad our OL was this year. I’m starting to think maybe Sewell should be our choice if he’s there at 3.

Allen was hit a few times. But more times than not, he was eating a sandwich and drinking a purple Big Gulp drink behind that line.

What did they say last night? Their GM and Coach got their QB, year 2 they fixed their oline, year 3 they gave him a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom