The scoop on Jay in 2002 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The scoop on Jay in 2002

dw2 has got a plan!

i'm not to excited about jay's play either. lets get to the superbowl and evaluate that sucker later. right now a controversey is not needed! :p

Fiedler is 21-9 as a starter. Jay has his ups and downs, but so does every quarterback. Kurt Warner, he's had his bad weeks too. Manning is obviously hitting a slump. Culpepper isn't playing phenomenal either. All we can do is hope Fiedler slows down, reads his plays better and stop throwing picks. I mean, the Fins are undefeated with Fiedler at the helm when he goes pick-less! So, don't give up on him yet, he's maturing as a QB, and if he keeps maturing, he could be the best! Let's just hope it doesn't take Jay as long as it took Kordell to grow into the QB position!

actually,

in a lot fewer words that is what i said. there is nobody better out there, besides jay knows the system! :D

What do you mean stay focused? This is a thread about what is going on with Jay's future with the Dolphins. There are almost a thousand other threads, I asure you that everyone here is focused on the season at hand. It bugs the crap out of me when someone takes the time to jump into a thread just to tell the people who are already in it that they should talk about something else. Dw2 if you would like to focus on the season at hand then don't reply to this thread. I'm sure there are other threads that deal with the what you think is important. Why insult all those who care about this topic?

CHILL OUT DUDE

Chill out dude.....a little sensitive are'nt we??????? If I disagre w/ someone on something so be it.....if you disagree w/ me on something.....so be it.....who cares. You have alot of nerve telling me what to write and what not to write.....free country dude(or dudette)....free country.............I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am still not convinced Fiedler is suddenly great, if he does well this week and next, I may think otherwise. If he leaves, I think McNown can do a good job. He has a ton of potential.

sorry, it's just a pet peeve....no offense to you personally, I don't know you yet....I'm glad to see new faces around here and I'm sure we'll have a good time discussing the greatest teamin the world.....Go fins!!:D

Why McNown?

Why give McNown a shot when we saw how well he played in Chicago?! Lucas played well when Vinnie-Mac went down a couple years ago. He's also playing his short-yardage roll well here in Miami. I'd say if Fiedler goes, Lucas gets the start... But, I also hope Fiedler stays. I think the Fins need to keep Jay and deal McNown or Lucas off. Get Germaine from KC. He's a great QB, who hasn't gotten a shot to shine. But, I'm biased, I'm a Buckeye. So, there really wasn't a whole lot of point to this one. I just wanted to argue about having McNown start instead of Lucas if it came down to it!

Back
Top Bottom