The Scottish invasion continues... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Scottish invasion continues...

DantheManMDUK

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Ooops! I'm worse than Cam and Mueller....stuck my intro on the wrong page!!

Real name Dougie, 52 year old taxi driver from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Brief football history:

Channel 4 UK (Dolfan since 1983)
Edinburgh Eagles, British American Football League (statistician)
Edinburgh Phoenix, BAFL (Statistician again)
Scottish Claymores, NFL Europe (guess what - more stats)
Dolphins (1988 - American Bowl, Wembley (got to see Dan adjusting his knee brace) lol!, 2003 - 24-23 win against the Skins, 40-21 drubbing of Cowboys on Thanksgiving, 2006 - 24-20 defensive win over the Vikes - they ain't lost when I've watched them live.....until last year's game at Wembley........bummer! Still have my record intact on US soil though :hi5:

Me and a mate are coming across for the draft. We're at the Milford Plaza (about 6 blocks from RCMH) and we hope to see you guys round about 2.30/3.00 am on the 26th :up: Any hints or tips you guys could give about what's available food/drink wise during the long wait would be appreciated.

It doesn't get any better, sunshine, football and ice cold beer! Unfortunately, the Phins gear was in Washington - courtesy of United Airlines....

2006a-1.jpg

Ooops! I'm worse than Cam and Mueller....stuck my intro on the wrong page!!

Real name Dougie, 52 year old taxi driver from Edinburgh, Scotland.

Brief football history:

Channel 4 UK (Dolfan since 1983)
Edinburgh Eagles, British American Football League (statistician)
Edinburgh Phoenix, BAFL (Statistician again)
Scottish Claymores, NFL Europe (guess what - more stats)
Dolphins (1988 - American Bowl, Wembley (got to see Dan adjusting his knee brace) lol!, 2003 - 24-23 win against the Skins, 40-21 drubbing of Cowboys on Thanksgiving, 2006 - 24-20 defensive win over the Vikes - they ain't lost when I've watched them live.....until last year's game at Wembley........bummer! Still have my record intact on US soil though :hi5:

Me and a mate are coming across for the draft. We're at the Milford Plaza (about 6 blocks from RCMH) and we hope to see you guys round about 2.30/3.00 am on the 26th :up: Any hints or tips you guys could give about what's available food/drink wise during the long wait would be appreciated.

It doesn't get any better, sunshine, football and ice cold beer! Unfortunately, the Phins gear was in Washington - courtesy of United Airlines....

2006a-1.jpg
Thanks for sharing and stopping in! we hope you'll enjoy your stay and have a good time. :) need anything pm me or any staff member. :up:

Dan and Barry Sanders my 2 all time favorite players, but I was to young to appreciate the sport then. I guess you lived my dream. Welcome aboard.

Dan and Barry Sanders my 2 all time favorite players, but I was to young to appreciate the sport then. I guess you lived my dream. Welcome aboard.

I got to see Barry live during his last season against Tampa, he was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom