The Season Is Not At All Lost! See Why.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Season Is Not At All Lost! See Why....

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I Seem To Remember Miami Going 11-5 Back To Back The 2 Years Previous To Ricky Williams Arriving!!! Back to back playoff appearances, and wasn't there a division title in there too???? Travis Minor, And Henry Have To Be At Least As Good As Lamar Smith Was....... HE SUCKED!!! We still got all the same people as back then, wit a few improvements Better WR's (Chambers Has greatly Improved Since 3 or 4 Years Ago), DAVID BOSTON, Randy McMike, Even Donald Lee, Plus I Believe Travis Minor Could Be A n impact in the passing game........And WHO was our Star WR back then...... ORANDE GADSDEN (Decent Option, But NOT The type you want as your #1 Reciever) Now We have 2 Great #1 go To Guys At Wideout, And If Feely Is Any improvement At All Over Feidler YOU HAVE TO LIKE OUR CHANCES!!!! Our Defense is Just As Good If Not Better (Taylor is Better then a few years ago..... Virtually Unstoppable Now, And Adewale Is Terror On The Other side Too, Plus Howard And Will Poole Look Like Their Gonna Make Our Pass Defense Even Better, Improved LB Corps......Seau Is An Improvement Over anyone we had Other than Zach Back Then!!!! So the way I See It Miami's Season/Future Is BRIGHT!!!

The problem is that our entire offensive scheme is based around pounding Ricky. The FO has a lot of work to do.
Although I do have to admit that getting our back to avg more than 3.8 yards per carry isn't that difficult to achieve. I think Henry or Minor could handle that. I still like our chances too.

Back
Top Bottom