The Sports Guy Mentions Wanny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Sports Guy Mentions Wanny

that was funny........very sad though....im taking all these bad remarks as a good thing....maybe WH will round up all these bad remarks...and mix them with the team successs.....and finally fire DW at the end of the season or better yet after week 6

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
that was funny........very sad though....im taking all these bad remarks as a good thing....maybe WH will round up all these bad remarks...and mix them with the team successs.....and finally fire DW at the end of the season or better yet after week 6

I hope he does

The only time i hate reading the sports guy is when he's going on and on about something in Boston, or when he's talking NFL...The guy takes every chance he can to rip the dolphins...granted, the way we've been playing we deserve it, but sometimes he just goes for the cheap shot just bc he's a high and mighty Patsies fan.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
The only time i hate reading the sports guy is when he's going on and on about something in Boston, or when he's talking NFL...The guy takes every chance he can to rip the dolphins...granted, the way we've been playing we deserve it, but sometimes he just goes for the cheap shot just bc he's a high and mighty Patsies fan.
I agree 100% he is definitely a homer from Boston teams. Simmons is an awesome and funny writer but it does get old how he always rips the Phins. I don't mind him ripping Wanny though. He even took a shot at Marino in that article. He is probably still bitter from all the years Marino abused the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom