The top 15 NFL players who are tremendously overpaid | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The top 15 NFL players who are tremendously overpaid

??? Both players have missed 19 NFL games.

Maurkice missed the entire '15 season. That's probably where the discrepancy lies if you're just looking at the stats of games started and played. :thumbsup

Maurkice missed the entire '15 season. That's probably where the discrepancy lies if you're just looking at the stats of games started and played. :thumbsup

I missed the 2015 season. I still find the similar numbers weird. Without that 2015 season both of them started 77 games and missed 19 games.

Don't worry after Mike Pouncey is out half this seasons he'll catch his brother.

Kiko and Branch belong on that list

Gase is definitely giving him a legitimate chance to heal. Smart considering the cap hit was coming regardless of his health.

I missed the 2015 season. I still find the similar numbers weird. Without that 2015 season both of them started 77 games and missed 19 games.

Don't worry after Mike Pouncey is out half this seasons he'll catch his brother.

We all missed the 2015 season. We all try to forget Philbin as much as possible.

Kiko and Branch belong on that list

Both of those guys won't be here in 2 years. 100% Branch won't be.

Kiki will probably stay because of his nationality being Cuban and loving Miami. He's also a fan favorite who I expect to be even better another year removed from serious injury.

What sucks is when Mike plays there's a incredible difference in the entire offense. He makes such an incredible impact. My one wish this season is for him to stay healthy, cause that would almost guarantee playoffs.

Both of those guys won't be here in 2 years. 100% Branch won't be.

Kiki will probably stay because of his nationality being Cuban and loving Miami. He's also a fan favorite who I expect to be even better another year removed from serious injury.

Branch's deal means he's locked in for the next 2 years. Same with Timmons.

I actually think the guy deserves this season to prove he can stay on the field, he had a rough season last year but historically has not been that unreliable. If he only plays 7 games this year, ok work something out like Misi.

Also some of those missed games last year were coaches decision, in preparation for 2017.

While spending money on damaged goods like Pouncy gets criticism on his contract the same goes the other way when you luck out with a cheap rookie contract for a player playing at a pro bowl level holding out for more money than he signed for. Sounds like a flat rate system loaded bonus for playing and performance is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom