The Trainwreck Formerly Known As "Johnny Football" At It Again! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Trainwreck Formerly Known As "Johnny Football" At It Again!

And now johnny was reported to his ex gf in the face, and said he'd kill her and himself. Yep, ****ed up...johnny scum bag

The affidavit filed by Johnny Manziel’s ex-girlfriend as part of the protective order she’s received from him contains some disturbing details.

NBC 5 in Dallas posted the affidavit Monday. In it, Coleen Crowley said she told a parking valet she feared for her life and later had to threaten Manziel with a knife to get him to leave her apartment.

A police helicopter began searching for Manziel early on the morning of Jan. 30 after Crowley banged on a neighbor’s door and screamed to another for help. Crowley said Manziel had been physical with her, grabbing by the hair to throw her in the car and hitting her in the ear with an open hand. Crowley said that’s when she struck Manziel back and also said she still could not hear out of her ear days later.

Crowley said she was also restrained by Manziel against a hotel door and that Manziel threatened to kill them both.

Dallas Police opened a criminal investigation into the matter last week, and an NFL investigation is ongoing. The Browns have not been able to reach Manziel and plan to release him next month.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/08/disturbing-details-in-manziel-crowley-affidavit/
She said the two went to dinner at Victor Tango's restaurant in Dallas with three friends, then went to two bars before going to an "after party" at Hotel ZaZa. The friends left Manziel and Crowley alone.
"We planned to spend the night together in his room there," Crowley said in the statement.

"We started having a discussion about things I had heard earlier in the week about him being with a girl who had caused us problems in the past," Crowley said. "I told (him) that if I was going to spend the night, it would be on the couch."
Crowley said Manziel threw her on the bed.

"He claimed it was 'playfully' but it frightened me and I took it seriously," she said.
Crowley said she decided to leave the hotel but he "restrained" her from leaving.

"I tried to fight him off," she said. "I became very scared that he was going to hurt me."
She said Manziel continued to restrain her and led her down a back stairway to the valet.

"When we got to the valet, I was crying and begged the valet, 'Please don't let him take me. I'm scared for my life," she wrote. "The valet replied, 'I don't know what to do,' and allowed Manziel to "literally throw me in the front passenger seat of his car."
The two drove to a nearby bar where she had earlier parked her car, she said.

"I jumped out of the car and ran across the street and hid behind some bushes," she said. "He flipped a U-turn and pulled right in to where I was hiding. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me back into the car."
That's when Crowley said Manziel hit her in the head on her left ear.

Crowley said she tried to hit back but Manziel threw her off and she hit her head on the car window and fell on the floorboard.
"Still fearful for my life, I stayed in the floorboard motionless until (Manziel) pulled me back onto the seat. He was telling me to 'stop' and wouldn't let me have my phone.'"

The two drove down Interstate 30 from Dallas to Fort Worth, where Crowley, a TCU student, has an apartment.
Crowley said she at first told him she hated him but Manziel told her he was going to take her car and kill himself.

"I thought maybe he was on drugs or having a psychotic break so to keep him calm I began telling him, 'I love you. We can figure this out. We can talk,'" she said.
Manziel started laughing, she said.

"I started crying even more and he told me, 'Shut up or I'll kill us both,'" she said.
She said he responded by saying, "I would never kill you. You don't deserve that. I would only kill myself."

Crowley said they arrived at her apartment and continued to fight, which she described as "more verbal than physical."
"He then smashed my phone onto the tile in my apartment entry," she said. "I was in my kitchen so out of fear for my life, I pulled a knife out of my knife block and advanced toward him. He ran out of the apartment."

She said she screamed for help and a neighbor came out. He ran.
Fort Worth police have said officers searched for him with the help of a helicopter but couldn't find him.
"I continue to be extremely concerned for my health and well-being," Crowley wrote.
Manziel signed the protective order, agreeing not to be around Crowley for two years and pay Crowley's attorney's fees of $12,500.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ma...ils-Alleged-Beating--368052791.html#affidavit

What a waist...so many would give their left nut for the chance he has had.

Once the NFL completes its investigation I will be shocked if he is not suspended. This will certainly affect any team willing to take a chance on him.

I was a big supporter of his for the Heisman, because I thought he deserved it.
Sadly, on the bigger stage, his inner asshole really manifests. So many people just
blew off all the red flags that came up. Red flags are red flags for a reason. You are what
you regularly do. He's a spoiled rich kid. He doesn't need the money, and can always come
back home.

He simply doesn't care enough.

Gotta feel bad for those Browns fans. 3 QB's in the first round since 2007 (Quinn, Weedon & Manziel) and they are back to square one.

This guy will continue his downhill spiral. What a waste.....

And there are Dolphins fans dumb enough to want him here.

His ex filed for a protection order alledging that he hit her so hard, it punctured her eardrum. Whatever's left of his sign on bonus is going to her.

Goodbye Johnny, we hardly even knew ye.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m7 minutes ago
Johnny Manziel’s 2nd agent this off-season, Drew Rosenhaus, informed Manziel either he gets treatment or he no longer will represent him.

Johnny Manziel’s second agent this off-season, Drew Rosenhaus, has informed the former Browns quarterback that either he gets treatment or he no longer will represent him, Rosenhaus said. “I have terminated the standard representation with Johnny Manziel in the hopes of helping him get the treatment I believe he needs,” Rosenhaus said. “I have informed him that if he takes the immediate steps I have outlined for him that I will rescind the termination and continue to represent him. Otherwise the termination will become permanent. There is a five-day window for me to rescind the termination. I’m hoping he takes the necessary steps to get his life back on track.”

Back
Top Bottom