The Trouble with Johnny | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Trouble with Johnny

rob19

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
Well written & insightful piece. Even if you don't care much about Manziel (like I don't), it's still a good read.

FOUR DAYS AFTER the tweet, Johnny Manziel did what many boys do when they're in trouble. He went home. The farm roads and state highways between College Station and Tyler blurred under the wheels of his black Mercedes-Benz, the one he wanted so badly that his dad finally bought it for him. Paul Manziel didn't want his son to do something stupid to get it for himself. A jagged line marked the back left quarter panel; even before Johnny tweeted that he wanted to leave College Station, someone had keyed his car. When Johnny arrived at his grandmother's house in Tyler on this Wednesday, Paul leaned over and silently ran his finger along the length of the cut, seeing what someone had done. He felt helpless. Building tension from the past week, and from the seven months of scrutiny that preceded it, had left his son on edge and exhausted. Maybe here, outside the siege walls of College Station, Johnny could exhale. He needed space to retake the control he'd lost over both himself and his new persona. Johnny Football is a growling grown-ass beast of a human. Johnathan Manziel is a boy trying to become a man.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...rity-derail-texas-aggies-season-espn-magazine

The trouble with "Johnny" is he is a little spoiled "b***h".

Autographs?...autographs?...really..c'mon Johnny...get with the program,...didn't they tell you?...NO PAPER TRAILS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing he's in the SEC now. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

LOL....NO..No..No..The SEC way is big money....$200,000 min....no autograph selling,tatoos for team stuff, no strippers or paying for
your girlfriend's abortion....nothing penny-anty like that.

LOL....NO..No..No..The SEC way is big money....$200,000 min....no autograph selling,tatoos for team stuff, no strippers or paying for
your girlfriend's abortion....nothing penny-anty like that.

Valid point but Manziel makes the NCAA too much money. It'll be swept under the rug like Oregon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sucks cause a & m may well have been the best team in the country last year and maybe could have been this year but not if manziel isn't there...pretty dumb to get busted for signing autographs...he has to be smarter than that

oh well...

Unless someone has receipts or videos indicating a cash transaction for autographs, nothing will come of this.

What bothers me in all of this is that his father should guide him through this not enable him around it.

Well,..I guess Johnny did get rid of the paper trail.

Back
Top Bottom