The UM vs FSU thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

dumb.play.calling.

period

they ran the ****ing ball in the other drive when they needed to pass

fumbles, the center had a bad snap

they depend on a ****ing true freshman to catch the ball for a first down

DonShula84 said:
Season definitely isnt over. You can easily see them again in the ACC championship game

With Coker we wont make it that far, Im usually optimistic about my teams, I never down them, we are obviously a better team than FSU but they obviously have a better coach

Heres to another 3+ loss season

MelbournePhin said:
with our D,we will make a championsip run. we will squash UF

Heres to another 5 loss season for you.

You only beat us because of Coker, your still the inferior team

Alex44 said:
No he isnt, he actually played very well IMO

Its not his fault the O-line cant block, the RB's cant run, and the WR's cant catch

Season over
He played a horrible game. The OL is the weakest it's ever been with this program, but all of Kyle Wright's completions came from short dump offs. The one deep pass he had was a horrible throw, where the receiver luckily came back and the DB kept running. It all started off on the first play of the game where Jenkins had his man beat by 3-5 yards and Wright overthrew him by 20 yards. I've never seen anything special with this kid. He beat a bunch of garbage schools last year and all of a sudden he was the "second coming"

Kyle Wright threw one good ball the entire night, and the freshman dropped it.

MelbournePhin said:

They come out after the game.....fsu fans.

we shall see:evil:

Time to get liquored up...who wants a beer?

The Blueprint said:
He played a horrible game. The OL is the weakest it's ever been with this program, but all of Kyle Wright's completions came from short dump offs. The one deep pass he had was a horrible throw, where the receiver luckily came back and the DB kept running.

Kyle Wright threw one good ball the entire night, and the freshman dropped it.

He got hit as he threw it of course it was underthrown

The only good pass Weatherford threw was also underthrown but ***g made the catch (maybe it was Carr) so no-one will remember that tomorrow

The Blueprint said:
Kyle Wright sucks. I don't care what anyone has to say.

He's worse than Brock Berlin, and that says a lot.

To me, this game was over and the season was over after we gave up that big screen pass to the RB to set up the tie. Why? Because, common sense is....Kyle Wright cannot lead this team down the field against a solid defense. He's horrible. On our TD drive in the first half, it was capped off by the luckiest two passes in the world.

I'm not sold on wright either BUT I don't think the guy has had much of a chance to show himself either. The UM OL is a huge problem.

Ultimately this all does come down to Coker and his staff.
Supposedly Coker's strong suit is recruiting so how on earth does this team get so thin at WR and especially OL.

77 OT Youngblood is a disaster.
I've never seen a player more confused by simple DL twist schemes. He got Wright killed tonight along with the rest of that OL.

Both those teams have no chance at winning a championship, both have no QB or offense, and yes I know both D's are very good.

Our defense is awesome too, it's a shame. They gave up some big plays late because they've been on the field the entire game.

If we could lose our way to being unranked in order to get Coker fired, then let's do it!

BRING BACK BUTCH.........

MelbournePhin said:

You have a pretty favorable schedule now. You'll have a tough game at the end vs UF, but I'd feel pretty good about my chances if I were an FSU fan

Alex44 said:
Heres to another 5 loss season for you.

You only beat us because of Coker, your still the inferior team

whatever makes you feel better bro. we have a better qb, better o line, equal D, and obviously, better coaching.

Back
Top Bottom