The UM vs FSU thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

Rocky Raccoon said:
well I don't live nor have I ever been to Florida so maybe I don't get the full effect...but FSU > UM

:rolleyes2

ringo > paul

My thoughts from watching this game is that the UM OL is the major difference.

Miami isn't going to challenge strongly for even the ACC title with this OL. They've been horrendous.

I hope I'm not looking at a prelude to our Dolphins team as well as OL seems to be our biggest question mark.

DonShula84 said:
You cant mean that

Its pretty damn close, Coker is better than him but thats the best shot at Coker I could come up with

Real Head Coach > Coker > Wanny

Roman529 said:
:shakeno:

Shake your head all you want, missed tackle on Booker allowed a TD (it was 3rd down). Stupid negative crap plays when we were FG position 3 times has cost us the lead and probably the game.

I still have doubts about Kyle Wright's ability to make plays in the face of a blitz. He holds the ball and gives up too many yards with that.

Before Coker came here you didnt walk out of the Orange Bowl with a victory.....he has ruined everything this program is about

Alex44 said:
Its pretty damn close, Coker is better than him but thats the best shot at Coker I could come up with

Real Head Coach > Coker > Wanny

You Miami fans are just spoiled

PhinsTD said:
Shake your head all you want, missed tackle on Booker allowed a TD (it was 3rd down). Stupid negative crap plays when we were FG position 3 times has cost us the lead and probably the game.

I still have doubts about Kyle Wright's ability to make plays in the face of a blitz. He holds the ball and gives up too many yards with that.

The announcers keep saying throw it away, where the hell do they want him to throw it? There is a thing called intentional grounding, you cant just throw it somewhere

Back
Top Bottom