The Ups and Downs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Ups and Downs

Nick13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i know this season has not lived up to expectations for any of us. and i know we've looked very bad on offense, but every team has its ups and downs. Saban and Co will find a way to work these things out. and plus, there is always a bright side, if we end up not playing well, for whatever reason, we end up in a much better draft position. now, i know that its not time to throw in the towel on this season and that a win streak could put us right back in the hunt. we just need to have patience is all, we all know that fixing an NFL team, especially one in as bad of shape as we were takes time. Daunte will get better as the season goes on, Ronnie will become more assertive, the O Line will find some cohesiveness if they can stay healthy, which seems like a tall order, and the defense has looked really stong already. we're not a super bowl contender yet, but next year, maybe...

The high pick only matters if he can actually get on the field - unlike our current one.

We are way more than one year away and this team is going to need a major enema before it gets any better. Our best guys are getting long in the tooth and we have more holes appearing than when Saban showed up.

honestly
daunte is looking much better
ronnie looks good recieving, horrible rushing. suggs has done well when given a chance ronnie must do better
randy is doing what hes being asked to do
recievers are aful, wes is our best reciever so far. marty has really hurt this team
o line is pathetic. worst in nfl.
d line is ok, but not consistent with pass rush. opposing abs have plenty of time
linebackers are mediocre. zach looks to be slowing down, spragan is non effective
secondary is a nightmare. the safeties are non existant. may as well not be out there. worst safeties in the nfl. corners - will allen is a #2 and daniels a nickel. daniels sshould not be a starter. should have gone after ty law and brought back lance

Back
Top Bottom