The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Western Conference Finals Thread: Phoenix Suns vs. the Dallas Mavericks

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This WCF is going to be exciting, but I really think that the Mavericks will pull this out in 6, if that. Clippers would've also had very little chance. I think the Mavs are that good. I believe the Mavs also have a better record than the Suns, so they would get homecourt advantage despite being a 4th seed. Is that correct?

Yeah, Mavs will have homecourt..Kurt Thomas should be back, the SUNS still have a good chance at winning, we beat them in 6 last year, but its gonna be a tough seris.....

bullseyeguy said:
Yeah, Mavs will have homecourt..Kurt Thomas should be back, the SUNS still have a good chance at winning, we beat them in 6 last year, but its gonna be a tough seris.....

Too bad Amare still can't play.

We werent supposed to be the Clips either...The SUNS have alot of heart, and this is gonna be another good series...I give Dallas the edge, but it could go either way....

bullseyeguy said:
We werent supposed to be the Clips either...The SUNS have alot of heart, and this is gonna be another good series...I give Dallas the edge, but it could go either way....

The one thing that will help the Suns is that they are a running team. They train with a 20 sec shot clock. The Mavs wear down as they showed tonight giving up a 20 point lead.

icephinfan said:
The one thing that will help the Suns is that they are a running team. They train with a 20 sec shot clock. The Mavs wear down as they showed tonight giving up a 20 point lead.

Somehow I doubt they will be wearing down. The Mavs go 11 deep....Daniels is a starter on half the teams in the league and he didnt even get off the bench against the Spurs.

I really think the Suns have a better shot of winning without Kurt in the middle. With him they were 0-2 and without 2-0 against Dallas. When hes there the Mavs can play Dampier/Diop. With Diaw at the five the Mavs have to go small with Van Horn/Howard, giving up their only real inside presence.

Nash looks like a freakin hobo in those pics. :lol:

I hate the Mavs because they are in the Rockets division, but I really hate the Suns. So I don't like any of them and I hope the winner of that series will get the **** beat out of them from the Heat/Pistons.

Back
Top Bottom