The win over S.D | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The win over S.D

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Proves we are going to be a great football team down the road.I no Saben is the real deal.We beat good football teams.Such as Denver,Panthers,San Degio,and the comeback againest Buffalo.We are on the right track.Saben really turned this team around.All the people he drafted.Turned out to be good soild football players.Brown,Crowder,Danails,Roth,and i think Vickerson is going to be a good one to.Im proud of the dolphins this year.They didnt give up.Saben didnt let them.When i saw Saben flip out at the end of the Cleveland game.When we had no chance of winning.Yelling at the refs on that bad call with 3:00 left in the game.I felt right there Saban is going to bring this team places.We won 3 straight games after that.1 2 3 GO DOLPHINS

kingfin said:
Proves we are going to be a great football team down the road.I no Saben is the real deal.We beat good football teams.Such as Denver,Panthers,San Degio,and the comeback againest Buffalo.We are on the right track.Saben really turned this team around.All the people he drafted.Turned out to be good soild football players.Brown,Crowder,Danails,Roth,and i think Vickerson is going to be a good one to.Im proud of the dolphins this year.They didnt give up.Saben didnt let them.When i saw Saben flip out at the end of the Cleveland game.When we had no chance of winning.Yelling at the refs on that bad call with 3:00 left in the game.I felt right there Saban is going to bring this team places.We won 3 straight games after that.1 2 3 GO DOLPHINS

SABAN

kingfin said:

I was one the nay-sayers on this board 3 weeks ago. I will have to say that Saban has implemented something I thought was out of reach for a Miami Dolphin team. DESIRE.. The team is playing with desire. The object of the game is simple. Physically dominate your opponent. That is what we are doing now.

Back
Top Bottom