The year of the QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The year of the QB

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Reaction score
This class could rival the 83 class. Lawrence and Fields are the the prototypes, mobile with a big arm. Mac Jones and Kyle Trask are big pocket passers, extremely accurate, go through progressions. You also have Lance, Wilson, and Newman, all mobile guys who can throw. As Oprah would say...You get a QB, You get a QB, Everybody gets a QB.

Fields is playing out of his mind right now! But yes, this class does have some intrigue and could be quite good. PS Don't sleep on Mond either.

Having another deep QB class very much works to our advantage. It pushes everyone else down the board and makes teams willing to move up. This is breaking very well for us.

Having another deep QB class very much works to our advantage. It pushes everyone else down the board and makes teams willing to move up. This is breaking very well for us.
Yep, always great when you aren't looking qb and teams are jumping for them. Especially when you've got so many high picks.

Feverdream you like the lines like I.... In my dream we land Sewell and Humphrey. Everybody cries because it is not sexy. Those bigs would be sexy to me! You?

Last edited:
Feverdream you like the lines like I.... In my dream we land Sewell and Humphrey. Everybody cries because it is not sexy. Those bigs would be sexy to me! You?
I'd be happy with that.

Though, I think our real target will be Parsons just because of my belief that Houston will win a couple more games and we won't pick early enough for Penei. ...and we'd still have to fit a WR and a RB in there somewhere,

Back
Top Bottom