Thee game of the century official thread(early) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thee game of the century official thread(early)

Majpain said:
All he did was push him down. Wasnt violent. That PI call was a joke.

They said it was a timing call not a physical one.

Reason why Troy Smith is the best QB

80% completion 246 Yards and 3 td's

SAY WHAT!

DonShula84 said:
yeah...like I said, nice call. Just admit you were wrong

I wasn't...do you disagree with they SHOULD have scored more in the beginning...I mean, according to you, they are worthy of a NC shot... this is ARMY for cryin out loud.

cnc66 said:
I wasn't...do you disagree with they SHOULD have scored more in the beginning...I mean, according to you, they are worthy of a NC shot... this is ARMY for cryin out loud.

I never said they should get a title shot, a few teams in front of them have to lose for that to happen. You tried to act like the first quarter of the game really meant something in an attempt to bash ND. I said the first quarter means nothing, it's a long game. And in the course of that long game, ND crushed them. Who cares if you put 40 up quickly or over the course of the game, I mean honestly it's such a dumb argument. So, good call on the first quarter meaning something or saying anything about where ND should be ranked

Stitches said:
What all americans does he have around him? Exactly.

Thats your comeback? :lol: Stop making it seem like Smith is garbage. Because you know what most QB's cant do what he is doing.

DonShula84 said:
I never said they should get a title shot, a few teams in front of them have to lose for that to happen. You tried to act like the first quarter of the game really meant something in an attempt to bash ND. I said the first quarter means nothing, it's a long game. And in the course of that long game, ND crushed them. Who cares if you put 40 up quickly or over the course of the game, I mean honestly it's such a dumb argument. So, good call on the first quarter meaning something or saying anything about where ND should be ranked

you are correct......and "I'M" the dumber end of it.

Majpain said:
Thats your comeback? :lol: Stop making it seem like Smith is garbage. Because you know what most QB's cant do what he is doing.

I didn't say he was garbage, I'm saying he's not the best.

Back
Top Bottom