There is pessimistic then there is these idiots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

There is pessimistic then there is these idiots

WestCoastPhins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I was listening to the fox sports radio. Some show called the Drive. The hosts I am trying to remember may edit them in. But they were talking about many things, the Dolphins all the way to Brock Lesnar(which is where i turned these idiots off.

They talked about the two RB we are trying out and Trestman. The one guy said the Dolphins will not be 3-13, 2-14, until he said yeah it will be 1-15. How in the hell would the dolphins go 1-15. Just because of ricky. We still have a great D. And the RB were are trying out are not the starters.

It is people like this that should not be on the radio, tv or any sort of media outlet. The dolphins have shown to be at least a 8-8 team at the worst this season. And the great part is how they talk without any damn facts, and make more mistakes then correct reponses. This irked me and I felt like sharing that.

WestCoastPhins said:
I was listening to the fox sports radio. Some show called the Drive. The hosts I am trying to remember may edit them in. But they were talking about many things, the Dolphins all the way to Brock Lesnar(which is where i turned these idiots off.

They talked about the two RB we are trying out and Trestman. The one guy said the Dolphins will not be 3-13, 2-14, until he said yeah it will be 1-15. How in the hell would the dolphins go 1-15. Just because of ricky. We still have a great D. And the RB were are trying out are not the starters.

It is people like this that should not be on the radio, tv or any sort of media outlet. The dolphins have shown to be at least a 8-8 team at the worst this season. And the great part is how they talk without any damn facts, and make more mistakes then correct reponses. This irked me and I felt like sharing that.

If the defense is so great why couldnt they get us in the playoffs?

They defense won us at least 10 games the past few years. We had the record to get in, but the system left us out. I still don't see how anyone with a clue or true football sense doesn't at least give us 500.

We were 10-6 last year with Ricky and a somewhat functioning offense. Without Ricky and with what most reports see as an offense in total disarray I can see us dropping 3 or 4 more games. I wouldnt be surprised at a 6-10 but predicting a 1-15 record is just ridiculous.

You might as well be ready for all the 2-14, 3-13, 4-12 talk until the season gets under way. Remember last year when we lost to the Texans in the first game of the season we were on our way down then. Grant it we did not get into the playoffs,but these talk show host will dog Miami no matter what. And if you think talk radio is bad wait until the pre-game shows start like on ESPN. I hate those dudes anyway, especially that Chris Berman whith his Buffalo Bill wagon circling. God I hate him. I watch most of the shows and have the NFL Channel and NFL Sunday Ticket, I get pissed and frustrated, but I am hoping that this team will rally and have a great season. We as Dolphin Fans need to stick behind this team no matter what.

musphinzfan said:
If the defense is so great why couldnt they get us in the playoffs?

If Ricky was so great why could'nt he get us in the playoffs
If Dan was so great why didn't he win a super bowl
If Trent Dilfer can't even win a starting QB job why did he win a super bowl?

You sound just as bad as the idiots on that radio show.

Newsflash....
It's a TEAM sport! :goof:

There are many pieces of a puzzle that must fall into place for a football team to win a championship. Obviously the more pieces you have the better chance you have. Thanks for making me have to point out the blatantly obvious. :shakeno:

go_fins said:
face it people, we're 9-7 at best. If Wannstedt somehow is touched by God and he goes 11-5 with this team, he will take us to the Superbowl and win it.

8-8 or 9-7 certainly are strong possibilities now.
However, a playoff run is still a good possibility as well.
The Fins made it into the playoffs and past the Indy Colts with a mediocre back named Lamar Smith, Jay Fiedler and a good Defense.

The Defense we are fielding this year has all the tools to be stronger than that Defense was. Jay Fiedler may be replaced with a possibly better AJ Feeley. If not Jay did well enough before to get us into the playoffs. The OL is a major question still and they will hold the key as to whether the team makes a playoff run IMO.

2-14 is a rediculous prediction.
8-8 is the lowest the team falls with it's defense.
11-5, the playoffs and respectability can certainly be achieved.
A push for a championship is the only thing that this team dosen't realistically have a shot at. That left town when Ricky did IMO.

I think ricky did not take a championship with him. And his comments are what Dave should be listening to. I thought last year with him and Turner they were too predictable, just variance alone at the right times that is will give us 11 wins minimum. But yeah i had to vent about those saying 1-4 wins. Oh and the other thing that i forgot to mention i they were making fun of the dolphins with that fight song they used to have.

Did anyone hear the Michael Irvin interview a few months ago? He was asked if the Pats were the favorite to repeat. He said it wouldn't surprise me if they repeat and it wouldn't surprise me if they don't make the playoffs. His point was that the NFL has become too unpredictable to know what will happen before the season starts. I think the Dolphins will be better than last year, but nothing will surprise me.

im tired of all the negativity and the "rebuilding" nonsense... you know maybe we are rebuilidng, maybe not. None of us will know until the season starts and ends... that is when we can tell what we are dealing with. I still refuse to believe we have an under .500 team though. Sure we dont know what our QB, O-line and RB's are capable of but thats the fact people!! We dont know!! We dont know that they will get it together and do what they have to do out there! They might not... but i refuse to keep myself down by thinking we are going to suck... i will think positively and believe we will do well and root by butt off either way...

:missmeth:

go_fins said:
face it people, we're 9-7 at best. If Wannstedt somehow is touched by God and he goes 11-5 with this team, he will take us to the Superbowl and win it.

You should change your name to "no_fins". Wannstedt went 11-5 both of his first years without RW and never touched it with him. Why in the world wouldn't he be able to do it again, with a better team this time around?

WestCoastPhins said:
Oh and the other thing that i forgot to mention i they were making fun of the dolphins with that fight song they used to have.
Well can u really blame em:roflmao: ?

Seriously tho, it was probably cool back in the 70's, and thts when it was made. No point in makin fun of it now. Still think its better then the Bucs "raymond James" song:D !

Back
Top Bottom