Things to be Thankful for as Dolphins Fan..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Things to be Thankful for as Dolphins Fan.....

Im thankful for friends, family, food, football, and basketball. Alot more things as well but just to name a few. Im thankful for my dolphins to no matter what. Have a blessed day all.

I'm thankful for the talented roster Jeff Ireland has put together
Our awesome salary cap management
Most importantly our franchise qb who gets better weekly Ryan Tannehill

I'm thankful for the players I truly enjoy watching every Sunday.

Cam Wake, Brian Hartline, Brandon Gibson (now injured), Brent Grimes, Dimitri Patterson (when he can get on the field), Dion Jordan, Paul Soliai, Jared Odrick, Mike Pouncey, Ryan Tannehill, Charles Clay, Randy Starks, Rishard Matthews. Trying to warm up to Mike Wallace's fit here.

Is what real fans say, the first three three people who responded to this post shows their true colors. They just b on the sideline waiting for the day. .

Im thankful for every Sunday I get to watch our boys put their blood, sweat and hearts in the line. Waiting for the day when we get to the promise land.. #Dolphins for life..

I am thankful that I got to see the 1972 team. I am thankful I saw Dan Marino play. I am thankful that Ryan Tannehill still shows the potential of growing into the role of franchise quarterback. I am even thankful for the good work that Jeff Ireland does for children outside of his general manager role. There is much for which we should be thankful.

I am thankful our trophy case is not bare, even if the last Super Bowl win was nearly 40 years ago.

My lord. Wait, I'm not thankful anymore, just mad again.

I'm thankful we have the most gorgeous cheerleaders in all of sports, hands down!

443680431_640-1.jpg

Oh my! Definitely cheers to that!

Back
Top Bottom