Think maybe Lebatard's been lighting up with Ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Think maybe Lebatard's been lighting up with Ricky?

jedberg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He's supposed to be in Ricky's "inner circle". He probably at the least got a contact high.

czonka72 said:
He's supposed to be in Ricky's "inner circle". He probably at the least got a contact high.
Just wondering if you knew that Czonka is spelled C-S-O-N-K-A.

C'mon, how could the guy know so much that no one else knows about the whole situation unless he's been spending a lot of time with the Rickster?

And I think we've all heard how Ricky likes to spend his off-time.:cool:

czonka72 said:

No,,,LaBastard really is as STUPID as he reads !!!

Don't blame drugs for him being an @$$hole ...

:lol:

:D

Marino1983

There was already a thread on this. Somebody said they emailed him suggesting this and they got a reply.

Here it is: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=41957
Heres what he said:
i already emailed him yesterday and said this very thing! I kid you not! and he actually emailed me back and said "its his fault" (being sracastic). now today he has a new tune becuase obviously, the same paper has new info that would go against the grain for being an apologist. At least he acknowledged it. I gave him credit for it, but he still did not say much about not agreeing with some of the BS that spewed from Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom