This 1 quote by Gase sums everything up perfectly.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This 1 quote by Gase sums everything up perfectly....

I have had it in my sig since the day he was announced and had his first press conference.

"If it doesn't suck, we aren't doing it".

One thing is for sure, we suck and we are doing it. This team has taken sucking to an art form. So much so you could call us Picasso because we are that damn abstract.

We couldn't do suck any more than we already are.

Oh yes we could ... 1-15 remember?

you are correct sir, i said top 5 pick, dont confuse this with these clowns drafting the right player :)

Honestly for me this is the biggest issue. I could find some hope in a terrible season if I felt confident that 1) Miami could draft well and 2) Miami had a vision to build a winning team

I hope that if we lose out our front office will be gone and a new GM will have an opportunity to draft a decent player with a higher pick.

Oh yes we could ... 1-15 remember?

Lets see, if wasn't for some freak plays at the end of 3 games we would only have 1 win on the season. Believe me, I will never forget 1-15, but this team right now is light years behind that 1-15 team. At least, in a a few of those games, we were somewhat competitive. Same can't be said now.

1-15 Team never got shut out. 2 times with this garbage team T Bum ruined

Lets see, if wasn't for some freak plays at the end of 3 games we would only have 1 win on the season. Believe me, I will never forget 1-15, but this team right now is light years behind that 1-15 team. At least, in a a few of those games, we were somewhat competitive. Same can't be said now.

They've been competitive in 4 games already. There is a lot more talent now than that 1-15 team. This is why this season is so disappointing. They look like a 1-15 team but IMO this season's team has the talent for a 6-8 win season. That 1-15 team had the talent for a legit winless season.

And yet due to sheer luck (Koo miss, Mariota injury, Matty Ice meltdown, McCown INT) we have four wins.

Cleveland would kill for our luck.

Yea, Miami has had a lot of luck this year...

-Losing Tannehill for season.
-Losing an O-Guard (Larsen) for most of the season Miami was counting on.
-Losing a M-LB (McMillan) Miami was counting on.
-Game rescheduled because of Hurricane.
-Most miles traveled in 3 week span to start season by any team.
-Getting London game to count as home game.
-Only real option to replace T-hill (Jay Cutler), looks done.
-Ajayi had done little, other then complain to not get the ball much, before trade.
- FA TE Julius Thomas has looked like a 3rd rate player.
-A LB that felt home sick to his original team.
-O-Line Coach doing his impersonation of a vacuum cleaner with his nose.

Though they have had a lot of luck this year, I disagree that it has been good more then bad.

Back
Top Bottom