This exact day 17 years ago..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This exact day 17 years ago.....

And one of those was the Steelers game when the punt stuck in the ground IIRC.

What was the other one?

That was actually MNF in 2007.
The three games were this 2006 game, 2010 at home against the Jets, and 2016 at home against the Raiders.
We didn't win a SNF until last year against the Steelers.

That was actually MNF in 2007.
The three games were this 2006 game, 2010 at home against the Jets, and 2016 at home against the Raiders.
We didn't win a SNF until last year against the Steelers.
Damn bro, good recall!

That Chargers game was such a disappointed. Finally get flexed and that, haha.

Damn bro, good recall!

That Chargers game was such a disappointed. Finally get flexed and that, haha.

Yeah no one wanted to watch us during the meat of the Henne and Tannehill years which is why we rarely got SNF.

In hindsight i don't really blame them either.

Meanwhile, here I am thinking that kicking off the season on Thursday instead of just playing games that first Sunday only started a few years ago. Well I guess they've been doing it for 17 years at least. Damn does time fly.

I can't remember what year it was but the game that really got to me was against Pitt, in miami. Worthlessburger fumbled before he got into the endzone and Miami recovered. One of the refs signaled Miamis ball, but because the White hat didn't see it,he awarded the ball back to the Steelers and they kicked a field goal and won the game. That game made me really pissed.

I looked it up it was Oct 25 2010 steelers won 23-22 https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/301024015

Last edited:
They've been doing the Thursday night season opener for at least 17 years now?

Motherfu....... I'm getting old 🙁

I do not think Brees would of had the career in Miami that he had in NO
Prob right. But what if we got Brees and Satan stayed? Pivotal moment in NFL and college football.

Last edited:
Prob right. But what if we got Brees and Satan stayed? Pivotal moment in NFL and college football.
My fiance' is from Alabama and we watch all of their games. took me several years to like Saban after what he pulled on the Dolphins. Still don't really get behind him but I love the team. Gotta keep in tune with Melroe Qb. He looks really good.

My fiance' is from Alabama and we watch all of their games. took me several years to like Saban after what he pulled on the Dolphins. Still don't really get behind him but I love the team. Gotta keep in tune with Melroe Qb. He looks really good.
I'll never like Saban, ZT and JT hated him.

If you don't get along with ZT then I don't like you. Lol.

Brees and Saban vs Brady and Belichick twice (minimum) a year for over a decade...sigh
Plus they moved Peyton and the Colts out of the division.

Could you have imagined Peyton / Brady / Brees battling for 1 division title for all those years?

The big loser is the NFL, so much lost revenue right thur....

Back
Top Bottom