This is a GREAT game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a GREAT game!

Phinzone

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
wow, this game is a blast to watch, Ricky is running HARD with wreckless abandon, though he fummbled, he is in my opinion THE funnest guy to watch in the NFL.

Chambers is playing great laying it all on the line as well.

Thompson...he's kind of disappointing me here, though from what i hear this is his best game yet. He should have had that one for the TD, should have caught it in stride, and i think he could have had another one had he hustled instead of letting it go, but we'll see how he progresses. his little threat is allowing Jay to hit Chris, so it's not a horrible deal.

Our defense is just playing great, 2 trips to the red, and the bills come away empty handed. JT is showing hustle, Thomas is showing his age a little, not tackeling like he used to, Surtain, Madison, and Knight (i knew he was a great pick up) all have picks so far, Bennett made a great read to break up a screen on our 6.

Umm..what else? O'mare misssed a 51 yarder, but i'm not hatin. THe fans however are hating something bad on Royals. I hate the guy as a punter, but to behonest i kind of feel bad for hte guy, gets booed off the field every time he walks off. Though it IS warranted...we need to pick up a new punter.

THe Bills are also playing great D, watching Spikes contain Ricky breaks my heart, but makes his 5 yard runs all the sweeter.

I hope we win, but this is deffinetly getting my vote for hte best game so far this season!

Back
Top Bottom