This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a

Damn our secret inside source got outed how will we continue to get the scoop on this?

I've been away for a few days on work-related stuff, just got back and saw everything... What the absolute balls is this clusterf*ck?? What has happened to my Dolphins?!

And my wife says spending so much time on message boards is stupid...HA!!

And to think, Richie wanted his image to be different. He didn't want to be known anymore as a dirty player and even did that big feature with Darlington to come clean of his demons. Now this...crazy.

Considering the possibility that some of our local yokels and perhaps esteemed members of the national media might be auditing this thread, I thought a trip to the dusty archives was in order

r0cyv9-1.jpg
a2q1qe-1.jpg

4lhg8k-1.jpg
dztru0-1.jpg

2jy550-1.jpg
8tvm-1.jpg

1z4anom-1.jpg
jq2kb4-1.jpg

33wrt5e-1.jpg

I am supporting Richie on this. **** Martin, the big baby. He can dish it out but can't take it, it seems. He also is a ****ty football player so glad he is gone.

The big problem here is the Fins have to replace 2 starting linemen, and also means Clabo who was retiring, is getting his ****ing starting job back and will once again SUCK. Don't know where this team will find 2 quality starting OL men at this point. Way to go Miami.

The Dolphins certainly enabled Richie.

Putting a known jack*** on a PSA announcement probably wasn't the best move.

"Richie, we love you, we think you're a model player, you're an example of high character that our organization wants to embrace. We think you never did anything wrong.

OH Wait you did WHAT? We NEVER could have seen this coming? You're actually a punk?"

Please. What an embarrassment. Top to bottom.

First starts with Ireland, then to Philbin for being yet again oblivious to something that is happening underneath his "holier-than-thou" nose, then Dawn Aponte for organizing the three sequential haphazard team statements yesterday.

Stephen Ross you need to WAKE UP.

If these allegations are true, the best punishment for Incognito, in my opinion is that he be required to sit in during grief counseling with a room full of parents whose child took their own life due to bullying. Maybe daddy should join him too!

If these allegations are true, the best punishment for Incognito, in my opinion is that he be required to sit in during grief counseling with a room full of parents whose child took their own life due to bullying. Maybe daddy should join him too!

he would bully them

Original post (edited for profanity)

drug addict and a player that tried to kill himself three times. Complete *** utter BS and this team is just covering their ***. What a friggin joke. Strange only coments are from Zuckerman and not Martin himself. Irleand and Philbin should be ashamed of themselves, this is a ***** joke. Suspend a pro bowl player for a player that does not even belong in the NFL. FUKIN JOKE its all going to come out in the wash and Ireland should be *** hung because he , philbin and everyone else knew Martin did drugs and attempted suicide three times. But hey, the regular people will never hear that right ? **** JOKE FOLKS, **** JOKE.

[mod]Do not circumvent profanity filter[/mod]

This is not a very bright family, what a stupid person you are Richie Sr. Your boy ran his mouth an awful lot, everybody I'm sure would love to hear what he has to say, but I can't find one thing about him granting interviews yet. Where is the poor little innocent thing? Hiding, just like he ran and hid from Bart Scott after he went after Richie in the tunnel to square up like a man. He obviously comes by his cowardice honest, I'm sure it runs in the family since none of his family is stepping up to explain his behavior. Richie Incognito has been dismissed by every team he's ever been a part of...Nebraska/Oregon/St.Louis/Buffalo/Miami, this would wake a normal person up that they need to change their behavior. I have my doubts this happens in Richie Incognito's case.

So Richie's Daddy comes to DEFEND his ROTTEN SEED. Probably why he got kicked out of 2 colleges and acts like a thug. Great member of the human race U and ur wife raised you must be so PROUD!!! idrd1994 is Richie's scumbag dad

Back
Top Bottom