This is the team I thought e were | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the team I thought e were

I was going to post the same thing. injuries hurt us up front, and when you start off without your qb its tough. but where has this team been?

Let’s be real, in a no-pressure game such as this against a hated team in division, guys are playing loose. I tell myself never to get fooled by performances like this, but certainly enjoying the ride

Finally squeezed enough athleticism out of Cutler to keep the defense honest.

Let’s be real, in a no-pressure game such as this against a hated team in division, guys are playing loose. I tell myself never to get fooled by performances like this, but certainly enjoying the ride

Patriots were reading headlines going into the game that they were going to destroy Miami. Oops

Pats got fooled, not us. Any given Sunday.

Deep passes made a huge difference tonight. Something Tannehill excelled at last year and Cutler has not been able to hit all year. To me that's a large reason this team has struggled all year. Have to hit those opportunities when you have the chance.

The game was a Picasso, perfect. We simply came out of the tunnel and outperformed, out executed and out scored the mighty Patriots. Gase is totally back in my good graces after redeeming himself with a total shellacking of the greatest team in the world. On top of that we have 2 emerging stars in Kenyon Drake and Xavien Howard. On this night Drake, #32, brought back memories of NFL legends like Barry Sanders and O.J. Simpson. Gruden mentioned Sanders and I must say as I watched, Drake reminded me a lot of O.J. Simpson. Howard was nothing short of amazing showing incredible make up speed on a brilliant interception of Brady. Brady saw a lot of the turf last night because the Dolphins came early and often didn't stop until the game was decided late in the 4th quarter. Even Jordon Phillips excelled on this magic evening smashing Brady to this ground in a shot that had to hurt. Suh was a force all night and is just impossible to move. #22 and #20 give us some physical, hard hitting Safetys. The final score was no indication of what a cheap trouncing this was, what a complete joy. Dolphins fans everywhere can smile today. That makes it a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying not to get too high because we've been let down so many times before but I'm enjoying that we beat the pats and hoping that in the end, we helped made sure that they don't get home field advantage for the playoffs

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom