This isn't good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This isn't good

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Virginia Tech is winning 17-0 in the 3rd quarter. Both Virginia Tech touchdowns have been scored on interception returns. :( Miami is really sucking tonight. :(

We're getting hammered. But at least my boy Eric Green is lighting it up. Blocked the punt, laid the first big hit, returned the INT for a TD. Eric tore his ACL last year. And now he's playing thru pain instead of having season-ending shoulder surgery.

I've told many many people before... Berlin SUCKS! I'm sorry, I usually don't call a player out, but he has never impressed me. I have no idea why Crudup didn't get the start at the beginning of the season, but he sure as heck better get it now. Berlin has no sense. What kind of idiotic quarterback throws the ball away... to a safety? Both of his interceptions could have been avoided if he played smart football.

Otherwise, there were many other team mistakes. I just hope that everyone that once said, "Dorsey isn't one of the Hurricane 'Greats'." Shuts up! Because, if anything, Dorsey knew what to do in bad situations, he was able to lead the team and keep them in check for the big games.

But, you know... if a Dolphins Superbowl win means that the Hurricanes don't go to the National Championship game, then I'm all for it! Heck, you never know... Oklahoma can still lose...

The canes got killed and will be on the outside looking in for the rest of the season. The way Stoops has Oklahoma playing in big games no team will ever be close to them this season.

Miami fell to #7 & 6 respectively in the two polls.

When this week's BCS comes out I think it'll be:
1-Oklahoma
2-USC
3-Flo St
4-Ohio St
5-Miami
6-VT
7-LSU

Gotta hand it to V.Tech..........

They played a great game and handed us our asses in our helmets. You can only shoot yourself in the foot so many times against a team like that.

I still think that's B.S. that we beat FSU and they didn't drop at all, and because of that, now they will be ahead in the BCS. What a crock...:yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gotta hand it to V.Tech..........

Originally posted by Jaydog57
They played a great game and handed us our asses in our helmets. You can only shoot yourself in the foot so many times against a team like that.

I still think that's B.S. that we beat FSU and they didn't drop at all, and because of that, now they will be ahead in the BCS. What a crock...:yell:

I agree with both posts Jaydog. Since I was rooting for Virginia Polytechnic, I was happy with the outcome of the game(as an alumni of a Polytechnic University I do root for other Polytechnic schools over Catholic schools), and so were a lot of mom's relatives(VPI is the closest university to where my mom grew up).

But it is wrong that FSU is ranked higher than the Canes. Bad polling. as long as USC is ahead of FSU in the BCS then everything works out OK in the end.

Anyway my College rankings
1. Oklahoma
2. USC
3. VPI
4. LSU
5. Miami
6. FSU
7. Ohio St
8. Michigan
9. TCU
10. Bowling Green

Unfortunately, the pollsters, as well as all objective spectators, were unimpressed with Miami in the FSU game. The Canes were ranked higher so that's why FSU didn't suffer too badly in the polls. The dropoff from #1 to everyone else is alarming. No team looks as good as the Sooners this year. Miami was unfortunate also that they lost so late in the season and to a lower ranked team.

We all know the failings of the poll system.

That's the trouble with the BCS, somehow USC's loss to unranked California is less destructive than a loss to Virginia Tech.

Back
Top Bottom