This Just In.....Miami Will Get Beat Week One | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Just In.....Miami Will Get Beat Week One

Oh did I miss something? Did they reschedule us a real team? Nope, just checked, still the Bills week 1. Easy win for us.

breaking news, just thought id let you guys know :up:

HomerBills-1.png

Dude, I'm very confident about this game but don't go starting threads like this. I mean look how dumb that guy looks for saying Buffalo sucks after the preseason opener.

Let's jsut have quiet confidence. Miami is the best and the Bills are lucky to be on the same field with a team that great. Hopefully, we can gain a yard.

sound pretty confident for a team that hasnt won here since 2003, your highly underestimating the bills my friend

Not at all. We win by 10 at the least book it. We haven't won there since 2003, who cares? Want to bring up history, fine. We usually win in Buffalo in September.

I think it will be a good game I think Miami will win but I don't think we will roll over the bills

Never underestimate a NFL team because on any given Sunday you can win or lose. With that being said, I don't fear the bills but I do fear Spiller.

I agree bout any given sunday but only fan base that really thinks the Bills will beat us is the Bills and possibly the Jets because they dont like us and we dont like them.

Back
Top Bottom