This makes it WEIRDER!!! Check it Out: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This makes it WEIRDER!!! Check it Out:

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
As reported by Chris Mortensen, and confirmed by Jim Mandich, In a team meeting in late June, Ricky got up and told his teammates: "We better not "F" this up." He brow beat some players and told them that we needed to focus on this season, and that he was determined to have his best season as a pro.....

He was asked by Jim Mandich if he felt that this was "His" team....and he said that he had never wanted to be a team leader, but this team was important enough to him that he would make this small sacrifice.....

As of right now....a full court press of ownership, coaches and players is talking to him.....

Wanny is optimistic.

Section126 said:
As reported by Chris Mortensen, and confirmed by Jim Mandich, In a team meeting in late June, Ricky got up and told his teammates: "We better not "F" this up." He brow beat some players and told them that we needed to focus on this season, and that he was determined to have his best season as a pro.....

He was asked by Jim Mandich if he felt that this was "His" team....and he said that he had never wanted to be a team leader, but this team was important enough to him that he would make this small sacrifice.....

As of right now....a full court press of ownership, coaches and players is talking to him.....

Wanny is optimistic.

I heard that. AND he also told Dave that he has been thinking about this for quite some time. How are both possible unless he is either and extreme Ahole or has multiple personality desorder. The later is like one in a million or more.

Do you really want a player back that does not have his heart in playing the game. I prefere giving Leornard Henry a shot and loosing then winning with someone whose lost his passion for Football.

CanadianFish said:
Do you really want a player back that does not have his heart in playing the game. I prefere giving Leornard Henry a shot and loosing then winning with someone whose lost his passion for Football.

I agree. His teammantes can't trust him anymore. Remember when JJ was talked out of it? That turned out really well. He is a strange dude, and his heart isn't in it. I don't know if I would want him back if I were RS or Wanny.

cmon we all go on vacation and don't want to come back. At least I do.

True, everyone has wanted a permanent vacation before. But this is a team sport and he's the main weapon for our offense. He's hurting a lot of people by doing something this rash and unexpected. Not to mention the timing.

If he comes back we should trade him ASAP.

Something tells me after this chain of events, you wouldnt get much trade value for Ricky Williams. I would give up a 7th or 6th round pick MAX for him, just to take a chance that he wont retire, but after this, no team will give up anything half way decent for a guy who got up and left his franchise 1 week before training camp started. This of course is all under speculation that he will return, which it doesnt sound like he will.

dreadlockera said:
I heard that. AND he also told Dave that he has been thinking about this for quite some time. How are both possible unless he is either and extreme Ahole or has multiple personality desorder. The later is like one in a million or more.

Maybe he has advanced dillusionary schitzophrenia with involuntary narccisistic rage? :confused:

CanadianFish said:

I agree.

i think he is off his perscription medication and back on his self prescribed (and illegal, not to mention banned by the league) street corner medication... his mental/social problems are well documented... this is a cry for help, much as his interviews under a helmet were a few years back in N.O. also, his running off to australia and shaving his head to be anonymous in a country where no one has ever heard of him this past offseason were indicative of a relapse of his anxiety issues. having a family member with similar issues and seeing firsthand the downward spiral a person thus afflicted can go on is saddening. but being human, and flawed, and a Dolphin fan, this is still infuriating to me.

Dolphinizzle said:
How do you feel now Super_Duper85? Den54?

Freaking unbelievable. Ricky is out of his mind. :fire:

I feel pretty good. I did my devotional earlier and I just finished mowing the yard. Now I'm going to hop in the pool and play with my son. :D

Thats because eddide geworge is Shot. He hasnt averaged over 4 yards a carry in god knows how long.

Back
Top Bottom