This shows how little anyone actually knows about Miami. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This shows how little anyone actually knows about Miami.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
This whole OC change....not one reporter, agent, or radio personality had any clue whatsoever that this was going down....that means Cole, Salguero, Drew, Mandich, Goldberg, DCH (:lol: )....NONE of them knew anything.... NOT ONE......so next time anyone wants to use one of these "insiders" as proof of something or support for their opinion....forget it.

If they do get told something it's only because the FO wants it out there.....if the FO doesn't want them to know anything, obviously, it's not a problem to make that happen.

I must agree with this one, but this had to be a quick decision and the Fins put it out there before anyone could get a hold of it.

Interesting that they did take the time to solicit various names associated with the new coach's past to get comments on his abilities. That also means that those people they spoke to can be trusted to keep it quiet.

inFINSible said:
This whole OC change....not one reporter, agent, or radio personality had any clue whatsoever that this was going down....that means Cole, Salguero, Drew, Mandich, Goldberg, DCH (:lol: )....NONE of them knew anything.... NOT ONE......so next time anyone wants to use one of these "insiders" as proof of something or support for their opinion....forget it.

If they do get told something it's only because the FO wants it out there.....if the FO doesn't want them to know anything, obviously, it's not a problem to make that happen.

I saw it on PFT yesterday! :roflmao:

:rofl:
stop following me!!

MD, you may be right this time....but when I think back to all the draft specualtion this year and in the past....it's laughable sometimes...

inFINSible said:
:rofl:
stop following me!!

MD, you may be right this time....but when I think back to all the draft specualtion this year and in the past....it's laughable sometimes...

But it's fun following you..I never know what you're going to write..got to be there to put a pin in your head when it gets too big... :lol: :lol:

MDFINFAN said:
But it's fun following you..I never know what you're going to write..got to be there to put a pin in your head when it gets too big... :lol: :lol:
okay.....that works too....but I was talking to that BFF fellow....he's a stalker, you gotta watch out for him....

shhhh, here he comes.... :lurking:

Easy Fella!

I hve upset inFINSible......He is taking his computer and going home!

:roflmao:

inFINSible said:

In the words of the infamous P4E:

"Stop making sense, you're confusing us" :goof:

BigFinFan said:
Easy Fella!

I hve upset inFINSible......He is taking his computer and going home!

:roflmao:
I'm not going home....you're stuck with me.....:evil:

:goof:

Excellent point infins. I think we sometimes want to know so badly what the team is doing or thinking that we believe sources that really don't know any more than we do.

DENVERDOLFAN said:
Excellent point infins. I think we sometimes want to know so badly what the team is doing or thinking that we believe sources that really don't know any more than we do.

Are you talking about PFT or PFW?

This might have been an instant decision. The new OC was probably the 2nd choice when Collier was given the job. When Collier went out, the call was made and he was in. The FO might have only known this was in the works for a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom