This team has no heart and is completely undisciplined | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team has no heart and is completely undisciplined

finfanatl

Active Roster
Reaction score
I haven't been on this sight in a while, because I've just been disgusted with the Dolphins play.
It seems like they just don't care if they win or lose.
I also have not seen a Dolphin team in many years with this many penalties and mental errors.
This starts at the top with coaching.
I was a big fan of Adam Gase, but I have come to the conclusion that he is in over his head.
The game plans are terrible and the team just looks like they are unprepared both offensively and defensively.
Hafltime adjustments...
The opposing team has scored on the opening drive of the second half in 6 of the 10 games.
How many times have you seen a motion penalty by a offensive lineman right out of the locker room.
There are just so many mental errors on this team, that you don't see on a well coached team.
I really don't think it is all a lack of talent.
The attitude or lack of starts at the top.
I hate to say it but I now think that Gase is not ready to be a head coach.

Gase will get a pass but there will be a lot of changes to the roster going into next season. Gase will push Tannenbaum/Grier to get rid of who he feels are the dead weight on the team. Scariest part of that is some of Gase's favorite players seem to be Bushrod, Pouncey, Thomas & Cutler. Four guys that have been awful this season.

I wonder what the line will be next week? NE by 50+?

Seriously though I can't imagine not taking NE and the points.

I haven't been on this sight in a while, because I've just been disgusted with the Dolphins play.
I also have not seen a Dolphin team in many years with this many penalties and mental errors.
I was a big fan of Adam Gase, but I have come to the conclusion that he is in over his head.
The game plans are terrible and the team just looks like they are unprepared both offensively and defensively.
Hafltime adjustments...
The opposing team has scored on the opening drive of the second half in 6 of the 10 games.
How many times have you seen a motion penalty by a offensive lineman right out of the locker room.
There are just so many mental errors on this team, that you don't see on a well coached team.
While I’m not quite ready to give up on Gase yet, I don’t disagree with your analysis. We do seem to be an extremely undisciplined team. The play calling has been horrendous all year and at times it appears that the team quits. There is zero chance Gase gets fired this year, but he should be on the hot seat going into next year.

Oh he's on the hot seat, ridicule will be kicked into high gear. It's not just qb, it's tje oline and slow ass starts. He'll keep his job though but unless qe make some progress i see another coach in 19/20.

Gase will get a pass but there will be a lot of changes to the roster going into next season. Gase will push Tannenbaum/Grier to get rid of who he feels are the dead weight on the team. Scariest part of that is some of Gase's favorite players seem to be Bushrod, Pouncey, Thomas & Cutler. Four guys that have been awful this season.
Gase would have to be stupid to believe that, but at this point nothing would surprise me. By the way he should start by cutting all of them first.

Hafltime adjustments...

I agree. This team has very few players that look like they give a ****.

This conversation makes me wonder what is going on in the locker room. Not with the coaches but with the players. Who are the leaders on the team and how are they handling things? Is there any accountability to their teammates? Who is going to get in someone's business and tell him that he is tired of being embarrassed and things need to change? Which players are the leaders willing to go to the coaches and tell them that the play calling/scheme/personnel groupings aren't working?

Nope, Tannehill's knee did. I can't fault Cutler for seizing the opportunity and I really feel he gave his best, unfortunately his best is pushing up daisies.

I agree with you but will go further. What doomed this year is the combined decision making of Tannehill and the team doctors / coaches. That knee should have been fixed last December. We tried to get cute, or innovative, or I don't know what, but it always seemed risky and half-a$$ed to me.

Jay Cutler doomed this team.

I forget against what team but on our first possession one game he had Cutler move the pocket by rolling out, we used slants and it all worked great. Think it was the Jets
have not seen it again since.
Gase doomed this team by refusing to do anything different.
Why is Drake not getting 90% of carries?
Why isn't Gray used as FB in some short yardage and given some opportunity for receptions?

The Patriots will be like the school yard bully next week. They will punch us, kick us and knock us to the ground. To add insult to injury they'll take our lunch money after they leave us in a heap.

Back
Top Bottom