Three Special Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Three Special Dolphins

Great piece. Gotta give some luv for JJ. I think he drafted all those guys. I wish he would consider GM :D . I had forgotten about that amazing pick in the oakland game. I literally went :eek: .

I think Timbo is up there. I think Timbo is partly responsible for the success Zach Thomas enjoys.

wonderl33t said:
hmmm... Does anyone besides me think Timbo is just as high caliber player as JT, Zach, or Pat?

i always considered TimBo an elite player, but not a superstar who can change a whole game. and, unfortunately, he is on the downside of his career now

Atila said:
i always considered TimBo an elite player, but not a superstar who can change a whole game. and, unfortunately, he is on the downside of his career now

Yeah, you are probably right. It's just that Timbo has been the core of our defense for the last 10 years, I think he has always been underrated, even though he gets to the Pro Bowl, I don't think he is given enough credit for our defensive greatness.

BLITZKRIEG said:
He forgot to add O-GUN, and T. Bowens to that list....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Ogun has done it for only 2 years, I agree on T. Bo, But I think Madison should be there too. He's the first Dolphin corner to be named to a pro bowl. He taught Surtain. He was the talk of the D secondary until the last two years. He's still intercepting balls, 4 last year. While he may be a step slower, he's think an elite corner in this league.

If Madison can play up to his first 3 years again, I would put him as an elite player. He used to amaze me.

those three guys are awesome, they've made watching dolphin games fun. i always enjoy watching thomas smack the s*** out of somebody.

The entire defense is awesome! It is loaded with superstars!

Back
Top Bottom