Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

**** no... we are the friggan reason they start to dominate again this year. Before our game, they were playing like ****, mad at each other, Brady was pissed, defense wasnt good. They play us, get all the confidence they need and turn the season around... so no, I'm not God damn happy that our team still effing sucks

Watching the Pats drives me insane. Aside from all the non-calls, their offense seems so simple. Rarely is there some play that you’re like “Wow, that’s really a unique play”. It’s always the same stuff. And yet no one defends it. It’s maddening to watch.
I know they disguise things well and have a lot of weapons but damn!

When you watch a game like this you see why that's so hard. Beyond needing the talent to be able to keep up with the Patriots, you also need a little more to offset the B.S. calls against you.

It was the same way back when Joe Montana and the 49ers seemed to get every damn call... it's like deja Vu all over again!

Watching the Pats drives me insane. Aside from all the non-calls, their offense seems so simple. Rarely is there some play that you’re like “Wow, that’s really a unique play”. It’s always the same stuff. And yet no one defends it. It’s maddening to watch.
I know they disguise things well and have a lot of weapons but damn!
They get open on pic plays and simple crossing routes. They also just run to where the sticks are to keep moving the ball easily as opposition is scared of being beat deep by Brady leaving 1st downs unguarded.

Uh...not really because I planned to watch this game on tape beginning at 2 or 3 AM. I guess that's out the window. But I do appreciate that nobody on this forum had a thread tipping the Sunday night or Monday night outcomes. I was able to watch much later with no clue toward the result.

However, when Denver led 23-13 in the middle of the fourth quarter I felt like I already knew the result...27-23 Kansas City. I've seen that movie too many times at this point in the season while trying to get rid of an annoying unbeaten. The script is always the same if that unbeaten team has an elite quarterback. It's going to be touchdown/stop/touchdown/stop.

Lucks team about to be 1-4. That was a really bad pick...

Pats about to be 3-2 and we have a good chance to lose and be 3-2 Sunday. Guess who will be first in the AFC East? Saturday might be our last on top.

Pats about to be 3-2 and we have a good chance to lose and be 3-2 Sunday. Guess who will be first in the AFC East? Saturday might be our last on top.

Things never seem to change in the AFC East-Groundhog Day

Uh...not really because I planned to watch this game on tape beginning at 2 or 3 AM. I guess that's out the window. But I do appreciate that nobody on this forum had a thread tipping the Sunday night or Monday night outcomes. I was able to watch much later with no clue toward the result.

However, when Denver led 23-13 in the middle of the fourth quarter I felt like I already knew the result...27-23 Kansas City. I've seen that movie too many times at this point in the season while trying to get rid of an annoying unbeaten. The script is always the same if that unbeaten team has an elite quarterback. It's going to be touchdown/stop/touchdown/stop.
Lol. Sry. But trust me when I say I saved u from wasting your time

Back
Top Bottom