Tickets, Tailgates and Gatherings 4/17/06 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets, Tailgates and Gatherings 4/17/06

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tickets, Tailgates and Gatherings 5/31/06

OK guys and gals, I have had discussions with AJ and Matt and here are the details...

Based on our discussions, it was decided that the best approach for these activities that are in the link below:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=135250

would be best suited if they are tracked seperately...

My absence was due to getting an account set up for the things that were discussed in the above thread, as well as the following thread:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=134546

The goal here is to get as much information out to the members as possible... Finheaven is NOT held responsible for any transactions that may transpire from this site in dealings of the afore-mentioned raffles, donations or gifts.

In an effort to provide the forum, Finheaven, I have established an account and a website that will deal with ticket raffles and purchases, and any donations to the effort of getting fellow fans to a game... I have an existing PAYPAL account that will accept Credit Cards and Western Union transactions.

This website is still under construction as I need to add the buttons for links to Gatherings, Tailgates and Tickets. The goal is to provide the best package deals for lodging and travel... We want to make it a "One Stop Shop".

In the future, I plan to expand the site to include ALL FANS of the #1 sport in the USA an avenue to participate. This means that Patsies, Jests, Jills, etc can also join in the fun of tailgating, gatherings and seating in a given section of a game to participate with their fellow opponents!

I will start with the AFC East of course, but it will expand to ALL teams... Oh... BTW, I have already submitted this to the patent and trademark office for those of you that want to JUMP on the wagon!

Now for the details:

I currently have 13 tickets for the Miami/Pittsburgh game... These 13 tickets are in the same section (219). Below is a view from those seats:

These 13 tickets are in the same section as I stated above. 4 in row G, 6 in row R and 3 in row Q.

The plan that I have now is to raffle them off at $50.00 for a pair. This means that for $50.00 you can get a pair of tickets in section 219. And as a bonus, the 13th ticket would be auctioned off to the highest bidder, OF THE 6 RAFFLE WINNERS! Parking/tailgate is included... Once I hear from ALL participants for the game, whether they are raffle winners or not, I can purchase a parking section for tailgating...

Just to let you know, I checked with the Steelers ticket office and there is a limit to single game purchases... Only 2 tickets per household... You also have to send in the request to purchase these tickets via mail... The only tickets available for this game are in the top tier end-zone, which is the 500 level. These tickets are $55.00 per seat. This is the opening night of the NFL... It is also the night that the STEELERS get their SB rings!

To make it fair, I only ask that there be at least 75 tickets bought... To break even, we need to sell 100. But I am up for the loss, only to get this thing going!!!

I want to let everyone know 1 thing right now though... ANY MONEY in excess of the raffle WILL go to the Kitty for other events, gatherings, etc. I am not looking to make money, I am only looking to get the best and most loyal fans together!!!

There are a few individuals that are willing to be regional reps... These individuals would be a part of the decision of how excess money is to be spent. The regions are as follows:

Patriots/Giants/Bills/Jets – TBD
Ravens/Redskins – FINintheMOON
Panthers/Falcons/Jaguars – TBD
Bucaneers/Dolphins – TBD
Steelers/Browns/Bengals/Eagles – TBD
Bears/Packers/Vikings/Lions – TBD
Colts/Chiefs/Titans/ Rams – TBD
Texans/Cowboys/Saints – TBD
Chargers/Raiders/49ers – TBD
Seahawks/ Broncos/ Cardinals – TBD

I have not identified anyone other than myself for a particular region due to the fact that we need to fine tune responsibilities...

So let me know if you want to participate in the raffle or not... You WILL NOT find a better deal through ANY ticket agency!!!

The raffle will start at 12:00pm on Friday, April 21, 2006 and run through 12:00am Sunday, April 23, 2006.

For those of you who would like to donate, you can donate to the Finheaven site or donate to the www.admin@4gameday.com. But please be aware that the site is currently under construction and will not be ready to accept donations, etc until the end of the week...

In closing, I want to thank AJ, Matt and the rest of the Finheaven organization for their time and support in this effort... You all need to realize the effort that these people put into this site and the service that they provide you with!!! If it wasn't for them, we would ALL be stuck in the cellar sites on the web!

I will start with the AFC East of course, but it will expand to ALL teams... Oh... BTW, I have already submitted this to the patent and trademark office for those of you that want to JUMP on the wagon!

That's hilarious. This kind of thing has been going on for years. There are thousands of companies that offer NFL game packages.

By the way, if you're selling Steelers tix for face, I'm in.

phintastic said:
That's hilarious. This kind of thing has been going on for years. There are thousands of companies that offer NFL game packages.

By the way, if you're selling Steelers tix for face, I'm in.

Good to see someone get it!:sidelol:

All,

Due to some unexpected events, I will have to postpone the raffle until Tueday, May 1st. I sincerely apologize for the delay. Please check back then!:(

dolfan stan said:
will be watching from sunny south florida for the STEELERS game.

have to get ready for opening day in Miami. Bills/Phins

I think that is awesome that your getting a group together
for the northern PHIN FANS :cooldude:

also love the Phin wagon !

[URL="http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8766/picture3778zu.jpg"]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8766/picture3778zu.jpg[/URL]
www.dolfanstan.com

Thanks bubba... Hopefully... No, guaranteed that the Phin Wagon will be to at least 1 game in Miami this year!!

OK gang... Here is the deal. I will not receive the tickets for this raffle until August 7th. I can postpone the raffle until I have the tickets in hand or we can start the raffle earlier. It is your decision. Majority rules here. I will open this up for a vote that will run until Friday, April 28th, midnight. Let me know your vote via response to this post.

Regardless of the option that you choose, the tickets will be delivered to you by Fed-ex overnite, and will be guaranteed to be in your hands 2 weeks before the game or I will give you $100.00 for every $50.00 raffle ticket that you purchased and won.

I apologize for the delay and twist in the effort. I thought the source of these tickets was more advanced than they are... My bad. However, I have already paid for the tickets and they are guaranteed to me. If they are not delivered as promised, they will provide equal or better seating and I will pass this guarantee to you as well. So let me know your thoughts.

I promise that in the future, ALL tickets will be in my hands before the next raffle is made public...:rolleyes2

Due to lack of activity and participation, The raffle for the FINS/STEELERS tickets is suspended...

I am really disappointed in the lack of response to this effort... You ALL say what a great idea things are and when it comes time to participate, all I hear is crickets... I went to a great effort and expense to try and get this thing going and I feel that I have been duped by my brethern...

I will attempt to revive this effort at the beginning of pre-season... At that time, I only hope that those that are sincere about participation respond... If you are not sincere, PLEASE do NOT ask or offer... :fire:

If you'd just sell the tickets instead of raffling them off then I suspect the participation would be better. Why would people want to spend $50 on a chance when they just go buy tickets?

Tickets, Tailgates and Gatherings 5/31/06

phintastic said:
If you'd just sell the tickets instead of raffling them off then I suspect the participation would be better. Why would people want to spend $50 on a chance when they just go buy tickets?

Because the seats that you will get for the Steelers' game are only available in pairs per household, in the upper tier of the endzone and cost $55.00 each. And on top of that, you have to mail order a request to be put on a waiting list to get them...

I was offering seating in the lower section of 219 which sell for $383.00 per seat and was trying to give 13 of 100 participants the ability to attend the game for less than they could get a ticket, not that they could get one now anyway...

I STILL have all 13 tickets!!!(Not in hand at this time though) I am still willing to raffle them off!!! If I can not raffle them off then they will cost $383.00 per seat!!! 100 raffle tickets will cover my cost at $50.00 per ticket...

I am looking to provide the best available for each game as getting together in a section that you can actually SEE the game, is what really counts!!!

OK Boys and girls... I have 13 tickets for the Miami/Steelers Game... IN HAND!!! The plan is to auction them off in a raffle. All tickets are in the same section! For more info on the seats and their location, visit http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=137262

This thread has the view from the seats and other info. I will secure a parking lot for the tailgate and entry into this lot is included in the raffle... Now the tickets have a face value of $62.00. I paid much more for them, however, I am offering them as a pair for each raffle ticket. $25.00 will buy you an entry for a pair of these seats!

Search E-Bay and all the ticket sites! You WILL NOT FIND these tickets at a price less than $350.00 per ticket! You can get a pair for only $25.00!!! As stated above, all these tickets are in the same section and that only enhances the experience by cheering with the your fellow FINFANS!!!

If you are interested in participating in this raffle, please PM or e-mail me at kmcgaffic@msn.com. I plan to hold the lottery beginning Monday, July 24, 2006 at 8:00am through Wednesday, July 26, 2006 til 6:00pm. These times are Eastern Standard Time (EST).

I do want to let you know that this is a legit effort and I will have someone(s) from the FinHeaven site doing the drawing on the raffle tickets... I am in the D.C. Area so I will be dilligent about getting a couple of guys in this area to monitor the drawings. Once they are identified, I will announce their participation. This will also dictate the date of the drawing, but I do not see that being later than the 29th of July...

In addition... Since there is 13 tickets, and the drawing is for pairs, 12 tickets will be what is raffled and the 13th ticket will bid on by the 6 people that won the raffle. The 13th ticket will go to the highest bidder...

Given that, I am now requesting FINFANS in the D.C. area to monitor this drawing... IF you are in this area, please let me know and we can organize a gathering for the drawing. The first and second round of drinks are on me!

I have an account with PayPal that accepts all methods of payment. I will post this address/account ONLY after I know that there are people interested in participation. I tried to get this going in April and May and had only a dozen respond...

Here is your chance to land a pair of seats, in the lower section, of a game that tickets sell for $350.00+ per seat, for only $25.00!!! All extra money WILL BE donated to Finheaven.com!!! This will not only support the site, but will facilitate additional events for ALL the members!!!

GO FINS!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom