Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets

Calgaryfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The North Country Fair Where the Wind Hits Heavy o
Can anyone help out here? I am going to Miami with my son to see my first Dolphin game live against Atlanta. The single game tickets come out in July. Is it best to wait until then or buy when the season tickets are sent through a ticket agaency? I want really good seats.
Thanks

Calgaryfin said:
Can anyone help out here? I am going to Miami with my son to see my first Dolphin game live against Atlanta. The single game tickets come out in July. Is it best to wait until then or buy when the season tickets are sent through a ticket agaency? I want really good seats.
Thanks

Depending on the game you are better off waiting, you will pay a fortune through an agency. Depending on the game you will be able to get them when single seats go on sale, if not there is always a ton on Ebay that go for much less then ticket agencies. If all else fails there is never a problem finding tickets on the way to the stadium, I have gotten some great seats outside the stadium including club seats for $60 a ticket twice.

So if I am in the same situation and want 3 tickets to the Jets @ Miami on Dec 18th, is it almost guaranteed that I will be able to get pretty good tickets outside the stadium for an ok price??? OR would it be better to find a season ticket holder that will give me access to single game tickets when they get access before anyone else???

Calgaryfin said:
Thanks

Being from Calgary myself I sure ashell would buy tickets well in advance. For me if I missed the game it would be a waste of a trip!

If you truly are from Calgary its a long expensive trip, dont let a few bucks seperate you from having a good time!

I can find you guys tickets. I advise you to stay away from any agency. I also advise you to stray away from scalping outside the stadium because of Undercover, Fraud tickets, and a game like the Falcons or Jets, demand is going to be higher then the supply. You can work the Ebay wire, ticketmaster might also be an option, because NO dolphin game sells out via season tickets. The only game that was sold out in the summer was the Patriot game, and that was because the Dolphins bought any remaining seats, because the Value was so high. The Falcons will be the most Value game this year, thanks to Michael Vick. Email me Phinsdude25@aol.com if you have any questions. It would be my pleasure to help any Phins fan out with any questions, concerns, and make sure they get in to watch a Phins win.

chub said:
Being from Calgary myself I sure ashell would buy tickets well in advance. For me if I missed the game it would be a waste of a trip!

If you truly are from Calgary its a long expensive trip, dont let a few bucks seperate you from having a good time!

That's why I am looking now! I thought the first order of business would be the Hotel followed by the air tickets and then game tickets-you can always get them just which is the best way.

im in the same position, im planning to go down for the buffalo game and need tickets....im assuming single game tickets will only be upper level, so i was looking at the sites online where season ticket holders post their tickets for sale....but the best i could find where 10yard line...i want between the 20s at least.....

does anyone have experience using these, or know how trustworthy any of these sites are? the last thing i want is to pay a few hundred bucks and get ripped off

swa is funky said:
im in the same position, im planning to go down for the buffalo game and need tickets....im assuming single game tickets will only be upper level, so i was looking at the sites online where season ticket holders post their tickets for sale....but the best i could find where 10yard line...i want between the 20s at least.....

does anyone have experience using these, or know how trustworthy any of these sites are? the last thing i want is to pay a few hundred bucks and get ripped off

There will be seats all throughout the stadium for sale for most games, the Jets and Pats have been the quick sellers lately. I think lower level around the 20's go in the area of 70-80 on ticketmaster, could be a little higher I can't remember exactly what they were, plus I beleive there was an increase this year.

I would stay away from the scalpers by the stadium but there is always regular fans just trying to get rid of extra tickets for one reason or another, alot of times it's season ticket holders who have extra seats.

Ticket agencies will rob you blind, I would almost rather take my chance with the scalpers.

Most of the time I would by the $20 seats and then look to upgrade when I got to the game, I have never once not been able to find great seats at face value or lower. For the playoff game against the Ravens I got club level seats for $60, Club level is nice, it's indoors and air conditioned but the fans are not as into the game as the other sections.

Even upperleve corners aren't bad seats, I really don't think any seat has a bad view in the whole stadium, well except for that one that has the 300lb drunken Bills fan sitting in front of you. :lol:

I could use 5 midfield tickets for the Panthers game :)

Got 2 lowers for sale, email me at finman@charter.net

New year, Saban and Ronnie Brown era. Tickets are going fast with the new found excitement in South Florida. Get the good seats while you can!

Back
Top Bottom