Tim Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Brown

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Phew. Let's hope the latest news on Boston (only a strain) is confirmed.

I'm now convinced more that ever we need more help at this position. Tim Brown is out there. We lost out on Pete Kendall (unfortunately to the hated Jests). We should bring in Tim Brown. That guy is a high character guy. Someone who would be fantastic in the locker room and who could really mentor Chambers. Also, he can work - quite effectively - the middle of the field via the third receiver position.

Let's see if Tim will come in for a year and help out...

I Agree....... Tim Brown could only help, Even if it was just by teaching our Young Wr's some of his old tricks

desperation shines brightly....BTW i agree

Until Boston gets the MRI results, we don't know if he will be around this season. Even if he is fine, an injury could happen later anyway. The basic question is: Are we happy with the WR depth we have right now?

You think Thompson is going to actually play the season like he has the training camps? That any of the young guys can take the double team off of Chambers?

Tim Brown could at least be a good mentor for the young guys, and would be a good #3 WR. We just won't have a true #2 WR this year, if Boston is lost.

I really hope Rick signs him....good #3 wideout, makes us deeper, and gives Boston and CC a good veteran mentor. If his price isnt too high (and since TC has already started, i doubt it will be) I'm all for it.

I would have taken Tim Brown last season instead of DT, and I'd do so again. Brown has lost speed but he can make some tough catches. He also isn't afraid to go over the middle. I would say sign him.

brown said he only wants to play for a team that will make him the number 1 or 2 wr.if boston is ok then he wouldnt sign with us to be the number 3.

You beat me to the punch FF4L, I was just going to point out that the main reason he's not a Raider this year is that he wanted to start. Though to be fair, Oakland was talking 4 or 5th reciever, not the 3rd option like he would be for you.

The guy is finish he would be a waste of our money lets hope Keenan McCardell is released and go after him.

Cannonboy said:
Tim Brown, Kippy Brown. I'll take anyone that can catch Jays Floaters
In light of such a sad day in Dolphinland......That was down right too freakin funny!:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom