Tim Ruddy - talking to the PATS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Ruddy - talking to the PATS

This is something we need to consider. C T. Ruddy is a go to work type player, he never complains, and he usually does a very solid job. He's not a tremendous player, but he's consistant. With all of the new faces on the OL this year, we should highly consider re-signing him for depth purposes IMO...

If the Pats land him, it's no big deal, but it would be nice to have him back in Miami, and have him finish his carrer down here....

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

Gunn34.. Very true. Ruddy was the one in command on the O-line blocking schemes and audibles on the line. I hope to think he still hates the Pats and won't give in ;)

Tap his brain for what?
Our O-Line has been reshaped from top to bottom...We've got a new starting QB (at least he was brought in to be) and a new O-coordinator...
Dan Koppen a 5th rounder started in the SB for them at C..
I think Ruddy would be brought in as a mentor (backup center) and would serve the Pats well...
Recycling wily veterans is part of what has helped them win Super Bowl's
(ie Vrabel, Washington, Smith)

Not for nothing.......But Mr. Ruddy.........."F you"

We can only hope he cracks their starting lineup.

they can have tim cruddy... he wasnt anything special

FLACRW said:
they can have tim cruddy... he wasnt anything special

Not anything special, but a solid C who started and gave his all for the Dolphins for years. I'd like to see him back here as a backup so he can finish his career in a Dolphins uniform.

Back
Top Bottom