Tim Tebow released, should we go for him? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Tebow released, should we go for him?

I think its fairly funny he wqsnt even able to make it through the first round of cuts.

If we need someone to come give a speach to the team about giving effort and being a good person we should bring Tebow in.

If we need a good NFL caliber football player...keep Tebow away from Miami.

MAYBE if he started his NFL journey at TE he could have been a decent #2 receiving TE on a team. Its way too late for that now.

Being serious I think Tebow would be an outstanding college football coach.

No idea if he has any ambition in that area but I have to think his personality and magnetism would attract recruits, especially in FL.
While he was an excellent college QB, he just doesn’t strike me as someone who would make a good coach. Having a good personality will only get you so far in coaching. If he does have any interest in coaching he should start at the high school level and determine if it is something he wants to do or if he is actually any good at coaching.

This had got to go down in finheaven history as one of the worst days for ridiculous threads. This, Watson, Lawrence, what's next? Is someone gonna start a thread about bringing Marino out of retirement?

Back
Top Bottom