tired of this feeling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tired of this feeling

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm so tired of being disappointed. Henning has git to ****ing go. The d needs to wake the **** up. The only player that looks like he is giving 100% every play is wake. I wish I wasn't so emotionally attached to this team. This will put me in a bad mood for awhile.
Tony you need to take controlling and strip henning from his duties so we can see if Henne can preform in an offense that is from the Damn 60's. This **** pisses me off so bad. We are so predictable.
Nolan make the proper adjustments to put some on the rb who comes out every single play.
WAKE the **** up!!!!!!

Henning isnt great, but this loss has NOTHING to do with him. If your players arent executing you arent going to look good as an OC.

Look at the last drive before the half. Henne missed two throws that should have put 7 on the board. No reason Bess should have to just for a wide open five yard pass. Henne just failed to execute. Other drives, Ronnie Brown drops a pass, Henne throw INTs...how is that Hennings fault? People need to get off hating Henning at look at the players. And also if Henning is so bad, why is Sparano not held accountable for keeping him around?

Remember how terrible everyone said Mularkey was? He is doing fine in ATL. Execution.

Trust me they all pissed me off. As a Henne supporter I'm second guessing. Our future qb is not on the roster. Ronnie played well in the first half then went back to his old self.
I want henning gone bc the o needs new life

Back
Top Bottom