Titans offer OC job to Chow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans offer OC job to Chow

I found this on NFL.com

As for supplemental draft procedures, this is straight from the folks at NFL headquarters who would oversee such a draft: Each club’s draft position is weighted by assigning the weakest club the greatest number of lottery chances and the strongest club the fewest number. Team strength and weakness will be determined by the original order of the first round of the prior to the April draft and before any trades (i.e., the weakest club, which from the 2003 season is the San Diego Chargers, will have its name in the drawing 32 times, the next weakest 31 times, etc., until the Super Bowl winner, which would have its name in once).

There is a three-step drawing process that works in the following order:

1. Teams that won six or fewer games in the prior regular season are placed together in a container and drawn to determine the initial arrangement of places in the selection order;

2. The remaining non-playoff teams are placed together in a container and drawn to determine their places following those determined in the first drawing;

3. Playoff teams are placed together in a container and drawn to determine the remaining places in the selection order.

SkapePhin said:
That would be AWESOME if we could get Leinart in the supplemental draft.
he is an ignorant kid but he's not that stupid....he already lost the chance to enter at the peak of his earning potential, he wouldnt enter suplimentary, there is more glitter with the big draft, and IMO if he entered in the june draft he wouldnt be getting paid half as much, honestly and i am not speaking ill of anybody, but i feel he is gonna get hurt next season that NFL scouts will project him from a first to a 3 or 4th and he wont be earning half as much as he could have this year...the kid is an idiot for not coming out this year...Alex Smith is very happy though... and trust me his staying in college HURT miami's chances of trading down

Back
Top Bottom