TJ McDonald's non-INT..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ McDonald's non-INT.....

Hey dudes, I saw it live, and he was facing us, and was really close, so I saw the Whole thing, I knew it was not an INT from the beginning, saw the ball actually hit the ground, it was cool, would have been better if it was an INT, but cool to see it so close up.

The Ever Sorry For The Bad News VIPER

I was at the game. It wasn't an INT.

The game was over when Cutler forced the throw before half that led to another Panthers TD.

The game was over when Cutler forced the throw before half that led to another Panthers TD.

Hey MIZ, I really don't think he tried to force it, I mean, we will never know for sure, but the thing I saw was just a poor pass basically behind the receiver. Seeing as the receiver was almost at the 35, and he threw low to right at the 33 or so. I think it might have been designed to go a bit past the 35, maybe even to the 40 or so. It just looked like a weak pass to me.

The Ever Observant VIPER

Am I the only one convinced that this was an INT and that there wasn't enough there to overturn the call on the field of an interception. In the whole scheme of things it might not have changed the outcome of the game, but it was a momentum and spirit killer for us. Cam went into full meltdown mode after that, especially coming off the 2 other dropped passes, and we had the positive turn we needed. To me it looks like he had his hands under the ball and the ball never moved when it came in contact with his body and the ground. That is a catch. They never showed evidence that said otherwise. Maybe I am missing something but it looked like a clear INT until Gruden said they should overturn it, which they did.

I was thinking the same thing. Horrible call.

As soon as I saw the replay, I knew it would be overturned. Blatantly not a catch.

I only saw one replay and it didn't reveal anything. Did they even show it close up?

It clearly hit the ground. At first, he sure as hell made it appear otherwise. If he had it and the ball moved when it hit the ground, maybe they would have kept the call the same. The replay shows the ball hit the ground. It was def an int that could have been caught. I was so pumped than pissed once I seen the replay lol

I rewatched it and hit definitely hit the ground. No doubt about it and easy call and the right call

5a0a7f93adc90.image.jpg

That's a pretty bad angle but the ball rubbed the ground without TJ having his hands under it. It def should have been caught but nice instincts. These are the type of plays we'll have to convert if we want to get back on track.

Back
Top Bottom