To all those crying about the games not being in their area | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all those crying about the games not being in their area

Gonzo said:
Read the question again. It was very straightforward:

I'll break it down for ya. The answer is doubtful becuase there are very few countries that show all of the games, if any at all. Take Italy for example. They would show one game a week, sometimes two and it was completely random as to who they would show (Cowboys most often for some godawful reason).

I also didn't put words in your mouth. I said you alluded to it. Big difference and I believe you were.

Bitter about not knowing how many servicemen...etc.? What? Not even sure what you're talking about there. The bitter remark in my post was in response to the lame "school of hard knocks" comment. It's about bitterness at the inability to make it into or through real school. And now it's gotten even lamer with "money can't get you into my school." :lol:...:whew:...:lol: Thats pretty hardcore, yo. :rolleyes2

Also, ignorance doesn't make me angry, it makes me sad. Any post that actually uses the lame (trend continues) word "haterade" is silly and ignorant.
JTmoney got...

:0wned:

djfresh47 said:
I think the problem is that these "national broadcasts" that are on NFL Network are being seen by the minority of people not the majority. If the NFL wasn't king then I think more people would be mad about not being able to see meaningful games. People miss out on games that should be spotlighted like Cincy/Baltimore because they don't get the NFL Network. I had the NFL Network then Time Warner dropped it and has not replaced it. The explanation was that it is a channel like the NBA's league pass or whatever it is called. That would hold true except games that are nationally broadcasts for the NBA are available to everybody.

The very claim that they're nationally broadcast, ingeniously places the onus, on those cable companies, who's customers came up short changed, and soon revealed their patience for it, equally short.

Myself, I finally broke down and got the ticket.
Aside from the fact I'm not particularly fond of having to drag myself out to a bar at 10am every Sunday morning, only to have to jockey for a seat in relative proximity to the Dolphin matchup, not overly enshrouded in pea green, pungent Buffalo, or two fat Pats, but that I've had my absolute fill of blazing buffalo wings for breakfast.

CHAMBERS8484 said:
Ok I have been seeing alot of threads with people complaining about not being able to see the games in their area. If you're really a crazy fanatic, you would have already figured this out by now, but here it is for all of you.

Game not in Area Solutions Guide

1. Get NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv: Best possible solution, sunday ticket is god.

Too Expensive or not available???

2. Find a friend who has NFL Sunday Ticket: Go out there and meet somebody, find a Dolphins fan and watch it there, or you can use a Slingbox and hook it up to someone else's TV and watch it through your computer.

No friends??

3. There are things called sports bars that broadcast every game on sunday ticket at the same time. Go to a bar, I know it seems sort of addict to start drinking at 1 ET 10PT, but who cares. Anything to watch the game.

Not old enough or no sports bars in your area???

4. MOVE!!!!!!!

:lol:

Nice....

I have thought this exact same paragraph in my head many times reading that stuff.

Lived out in Dallas for 4 very long years.
Never, ever missed a Phins game.
Found a sports bar and their game was on every week.

finmann said:
Just moved to Dallas Texas and looking for sports bar around here....gotta be able to see my boys.

Slapshots in Addison used to have a Phin fan club that would meet there every week.

It's been 5 years since I've been there though so I don't konw if it's still active.

Trekbiz said:
Slapshots in Addison used to have a Phin fan club that would meet there every week.

It's been 5 years since I've been there though so I don't konw if it's still active.

Thanks bro.......will check that out.

Rocky Raccoon said:
ummm, I'm having a Sunny D at the moment.

Peace, Love & God bless.

No need to get annoyed at each other, we're all Dolphan brothers.

Its like when a drunk Dolphins fan spilt beer on me by accident, he thought I was gonna get all mad and angry, I said NOPE! Don't worry about it, we're both Dolphans and I'm just as crunk.

The moral to the story is I don't hate on "Dolphans". Now if it were an AFC rival or something, there would have been a physical altercation of sorts.

Peace, Love and Godbless!:victory:

Back
Top Bottom