To all those crying about the games not being in their area | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all those crying about the games not being in their area

Just don't get stupid and try to order a beer. use a little common sense. All they need to do is look in the phone book and make a few phone calls to see where they can go.

with the flex schedule in mobile, ala i get to see the saints at 12:00pm and the dolphins at 3:00pm! If the game wasnt moved to 3:00pm the only game that would of been shown here was ths Saints on Fox at 12:00pm!

To see if the dolphins game is being shown In your area check out the nfl map!

http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/

yes i always go to sports bars to watch the fins

I am 19 and live in my own apartment here in Reno and it costs a lot to pay for that. Living in Reno, there are not that many other fin fans here and most of my friends work a lot so going to a bar alone, or just with my girlfriend isn't the best option.

steveincolorado said:
This is so true.

I have the Sunday Ticket and love it. The Superfan was free this year, so it really doesn't matter if the Dolphins play in HD or not. I bought a new HDTV this year and love the HD programmiing, but I'am not going to go cry a river when the Dolphins don't play in HD. I'am just happy to get to see the game. Those that can't afford Sunday Ticket, go get a job and save a few bucks each month. It can be done, anybody can save $19 a month if they really want to. Still don't want to, sports bars are open to kids, sports bars are considered restaurants.
Nevermind the fact that all my money goes to paying for school and the fact that student housing doesn't allow it or that sports bars in a certain area (much of Canada during hockey season, for example) don't have it. Luckily, one does near me, but I don't try to speak for everybody like some. No need to be an ***.

If you want to help out tell us how to fool Yahoo's NFL Game Pass into thinking we live outside the US.

Gardenhead said:
I agree with the original post.

I've been going to sportsbars to watch the games since 1995. I can't afford the sunday tix/directv, so I go to a bar.
How much do you spend at the bar?

I would have DirecTV anyway cuz it kicks cable's ***. And I know that I spend less money on Sunday Ticket than I would in a bar for 14 Sundays.

im a freshman in college and live in a dorm. I go to school in bumble**** southern PA AKA Shippensburg, All i get are baltimore and skins games because im basically on the border. I can't get into any bars, can't get nfl ticket...i deal with it just fine.

Although i love the people that cry over it not being in HD. I mean i see maybe 2 games a year, and the people that complain about it not being in HD see them all year long. man i'd watch it in black in white without sound if i could...

Gonzo said:
Nevermind the fact that all my money goes to paying for school and the fact that student housing doesn't allow it or that sports bars in a certain area (much of Canada during hockey season, for example) don't have it. Luckily, one does near me, but I don't try to speak for everybody like some. No need to be an ***.

I agree. I especially like his last suggestion. Yeah, I'll just pack up and move, this thread needs to be deleted.

Thank god my Aunt has it, and I can go over there since shes a Cowboys fan, and my Uncle is an Eagles fan. Plus theres places around here I could go too, and I doubt Eagle fans would say anything to me since we are in the AFC and have nothing to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom