TO Out indefinitely | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TO Out indefinitely

ROFLMAO well aint' that some ****? You really gotta feel for the eagles, though I HATE TO. They get SOO close every year, and just fall short. oh well :D

I don't care about the Eagles. I don't feel sorry for them. My team is 2-11 screw them. Looks like another late playoff exit for the eagles.

Well that just sucks. McDrabb is my FF QB.

I hope TO comes back for the 2nd round...football wouldn't be the same without he and his antics.

even without TO, the eagles healthy are still the best team in the NFC

Its the same exact team from last year, only with TO and Kearse.....

Phinzone said:
ROFLMAO well aint' that some ****? You really gotta feel for the eagles, though I HATE TO. They get SOO close every year, and just fall short. oh well :D
Being a Phinz fan, I have no sympathy for them at all. It's happened to us more times than I can count yet no one feels sorry for us. In fact, they usually like to rub it in a bit.

oops im sorry...i guess when i clicked on it the first time it wasnt updated or something

Im up here in Eagle country, people are crying on the news and stuff, its crazy everyones freaking out because they thought it would only be a few weeks.

hahhahhahahaha..

Eagles choke again in NFC championship.

TO will never see a superbowl ring.

absoluteLance said:
hahhahhahahaha..

Eagles choke again in NFC championship.

TO will never see a superbowl ring.
why is that? who can take them even without TO? Theyll come together, much to my utter dislike, just like they did when mcnabb went down.

Back
Top Bottom