Today is the day. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today is the day.

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
today is the day that we finally get to see our Miami dolphins play a real game for the first time in 7 plus months.

as we sit here today, this will be a day that dolphin fans should be nothing but positive. there is no excuse for being pessimistic about our team because we r 0-0. everyone should have hope.

today is the day that a new era in this franchise begins. chad henne has had his first full year as the starter in training camp, and will look to lead the fins this year and for the next 10 plus.

the Brandon Marshall era starts today. when was the last time we had a real number 1 threat at WR? not in a long time, he will bring a new dimension to this team we haven't seen in many many years.

our new defense with Mike Nolan taking the reigns. we will see a defense which we haven't seen in many years. this will be a different type of d. one that will be aggressive and create many big plays.

all in all, this is a great time to be a fin fan and for everyone who has waited patiently the whole off season, i no its been mad tough, including for myself, but today we will start to be rewarded for our patience.

today will just be the beginning of a great era here in Miami. looking forward to every bit of it. lets kick some but this season and show the world what team we really are.

GO FINS!!!!

Hopefully I don't have to travel 80 miles to watch this game on TV. I would have to order some drinks and some expensive food as well. ehheeemmm. Mean everything...... for a dolphins win of course. Poor Meee

I LOVE the enthusiasm in this thread....Let's go Dolphinnnnssssssssssss!!!!!!! start our season off with a bang and a win...in the words of Stone Cold Steve Austin...OHHH HELLLL YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Football is backkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the enthusiasm in this thread....Let's go Dolphinnnnssssssssssss!!!!!!! start our season off with a bang and a win...in the words of Stone Cold Steve Austin...OHHH HELLLL YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Football is backkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wasn't it the Macho Man Randy Savage that started that?

lets do this , go fins wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

90 more minutes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
CANT WAIT

Back
Top Bottom