Tom Brady getting Roasted live on Netflix | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady getting Roasted live on Netflix

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Saw a news clip this morning from Aaron Hernandez's wife about the comments regarding Aaron and the impact that has on the kids. She wasn't very happy about it.

I haven't watched it yet to judge for myself, so only going by what I read
Kids should be off limits in these types of situations, not surprised it was that toad Edelman that went there knowing it would affect those kids. That being said, Mama, you procreated with a psychopath with little regard for human life, his or anyone else's. You had to know what you were dealing with there. And now there are multiple Mom's and Dad's out there who lost their children at the hands of your "man", tend to your own and don't look for sympathy from anyone because no one wants to hear from you. Shut your damn mouth, raise your kids and protect them, and most of all pray to all you believe in that those defective genes eventually fade from your family tree.

"Kim, word of advice, close your legs, you have more public beef then Kendrick and Drake"

The Office Jim GIF
I used to own a Comedy Club in S Fla called Coconuts. One night the comic said hey lady could you close your legs , we're gettin an echo up here!! Of course, I later admonished him for his bad taste!

Lol at Brady getting uncomfortable at the massage joke

I used to own a Comedy Club in S Fla called Coconuts. One night the comic said hey lady could you close your legs , we're gettin an echo up here!! Of course, I later admonished him for his bad taste!
Was that guy wearing a leather jacket, fingerless gloves and smoking a cigarette? Early 80's, foul mouth???? I'm sure it only went downhill from there. Wise move chasing that scoundrel outta there

Not sure why any Kardashian is anywhere at anytime? Lips and butts I guess.
Kim Kardashian built a $1.7 billion fortune off the back of her reality TV fame. I'm not a fan of hers, but she is also an international marketing juggernaut. You may dismiss her as lips and a great butt but her business success should be taken seriously. She was probably included in the Roast because Netflix wanted to tap into her estimated 364 million devoted followers. Make no mistake, Kim was probably very handsomely paid for her appearance in the Roast, by Netflix.

Last edited:
Kim Kardashian built a $1.7 billion fortune off her back of her reality TV fame. I'm not a fan of hers, but she is also an international marketing juggernaut. You may dismiss her as lips and a great butt but her business success should be taken seriously. She was probably included in the Roast because Netflix wanted to tap into her millions of devoted followers.
Off her back, from behind, cowgirl, she's held multiple positions in her career. And her mom had the film to prove it. No wonder Bruce Jenner cut his junk off and bolted on tiddies. I can see the exchange in hell when OJ finally got there, devil says "So..... Robert Kardashian, you gave the world all them whores AND you helped get THIS guy off for double murder? Excellent work, you get two eternities here!"

My takeaways:

- Brady was a great sport
- Manning is hilarious
- Gronk lived up to the Neanderthal jokes
- Nikki Glaser had me laughing the most
- The whole idea was amazing and am more jealous of that Dynasty than ever!

F%CK you TOM!

Brady and Kardashian were rumored to be dating at one point so there is a connection.

Back
Top Bottom