Tom Brady Injury? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady Injury?

I was just gonna post this. Probably nothing serious but lets hope he takes the rest of the season off and retires and the Fins win the Division like they did in 2008:)

:lol:

Nothing serious....just enough to make quit retire and never walk again.

This is what happens when you hit your late 30s. It's why I laughed when I read that he planned on playing into his 40s. I'm sure Marino, Elway, Kelly, etc would have loved to play into their 40s too. The body usually has something else to say about that, though...

As much as I would love for him to retire already, I hope he is healthy for the season. You know any accomplishments we have this year will be overlooked based only on the fact that Brady was injured....and I would rather people actually give the team credit if we somehow win the division.

TOM BRADY JUST LEFT PRACTICE HOLDING HIS LEFT KNEE !!!! Everyone pray that it is a significant career ending horrible terrible injury. Much pain would also be nice.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

You have to remember you are only human Tom, we can't live forever. Go toward the light Tom, go toward the light.

Since the pats have no need for their LT since they will now have nobody worth protecting, I wonder if they would be interested in trading us their LT ??

Back
Top Bottom