Tom Brady Reaction Pics... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady Reaction Pics...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Post you gif pics that show how you felt when you first heard that Brady got hurt in practice. Post one pic when you first heard the news; then another pic for when you heard that it was not serious.

(I do not mean to celebrate injury...that's not cool. I just want to see how you reacted. This is just for fun.)

My initial reaction:

Albundyedoneillanimatedgif2gif-1.jpg

My concluding reaction:

Al4gif-1.jpg

_

I think it's pour taste to wish harm on any player or to be happy someone gets hurt. you have to beat the best to be the best

I think it's pour taste to wish harm on any player or to be happy someone gets hurt. you have to beat the best to be the best

:bobdole:

The sense of humor on this site has really, really gone down the crapper since the good ole days.

I wouldn't be like that if Tom Brady wasn't such a douche. I have the utmost respect for all the other elite QB's, I just hate the fake "Tom terrific Brady" the media portrays of him, yeah he was a 6th rounder, we know! But Brady is really a just a btch, and says everything right to the media. But he talks smacks during the game, like last year when Sherman put him in his place at the end of the seahawks game , Brady made it sound like he wasnt talking trash during the game and as if Sherman came out of nowhere with those comments but he was, I see him do it all the time. Never seen that from Peyton Manning

What is pour taste? There aren't people wishing injuries on players but dam if he got hurt all that does is give is more opportunity to beat them and maybe their reign. Ofcourse we all prefer laying the smack down on Brady and his bunch of ass kissed clowns but if he's hurt which happens all the time so be it. You should not take things so literal on a message board especially this one, the peanut gallery is in full force bro.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Hurt happens to players all the time

At first

then

Brady limping around is just a fore shadowing of what's to come this year :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just rolled my eyes, knowing it was nothing and that it just meant yet another season of Brady being "questionable" all year long. ****ing patriots and their sneaky bs.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

At first

then

Brady limping around is just a fore shadowing of what's to come this year :up:

This post requires a lot of love. Love that Chevy Chase bit.

"I was boooooooorn to love you.

I was boooooooorn to lick your face.

I was boooooooorn to rub you.

But you were born...to..rub me...first.

Hey, why don't we retire out to the patio?"

Here ya go:

[video=youtube;e08TOHlevxU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e08TOHlevxU[/video]

I wouldn't be like that if Tom Brady wasn't such a douche.... I just hate the fake "Tom terrific Brady" the media portrays of him... Brady is just a btch,...

You mean like the most recent cover of Men's Fitness (?). I thought who is that metrosexual d-bag on the cover? Then, I realized its T Brady.

Back
Top Bottom