Tom Brady throws INT on first play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady throws INT on first play

LOL Tom Brady

Is anyone watching the game on fox, the first play of the game he threw an interception, I thought it was Jay Fiedler for a second :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

****ing awesome, I just made this same thread on 2 other message boards.

Pats might as well just fold in the tent.. :rolleyes:

zeke0123 said:
Pats might as well just fold in the tent.. :rolleyes:

Yeah...Pats are done...there is no force on heaven or earth that can pull this team back after a start like that in the 2nd preseason game. I guess it doesn't matter anyway though...The Jets signing of Ty Law seems to have wrapped up a championship for them...at least that's the prevelent thought over at Jets Insider. I hear the NFL and the networks are in discussions to just cancel the season entirely and hand the Lombardi to the Jets.

wow it's the 2nd preseason game and you're already declaring the pats dead? :rofl3:

newsflash: we went 1-3 in the preseason last year and still won the SB. Funny that

Patriot said:
wow it's the 2nd preseason game and you're already declaring the pats dead? :rofl3:

newsflash: we went 1-3 in the preseason last year and still won the SB. Funny that

Ever heard of sarcasm?

not responding to gripgap if thats what you mean, I'm talking to zeke.

Unless zeke is being sarcastic too in which case I'm dumb :)

Patriot said:
not responding to gripgap if thats what you mean, I'm talking to zeke.

Unless zeke is being sarcastic too in which case I'm dumb :)

I'm pretty sure zeke is being sarcastic as well. Especially after our first preseason game when everyone thought the world was coming to an end.

:lol:

You guys are that desperate?! :rofl3:

Aw, our 2-time Super Bowl MVP threw a wittle interception. Aw, how cute that you guys need to make a thread on that. Ha!

Nublar7 said:
Patriots lost. :( I guess Brady will spend the night surfing the internet, for you know what. :lol:

:rofl3: I know, and it was all Brady's fault. he threw 18 INT's and his career is officially over.

Brady was tired after his photoshoot.....

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom